Summer Desktop Background?

nanobot

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else is new with this weather :haha: :haha:

Rain and high temperatures :angry:

As for the recycling bin..I just feel over there it takes up less "visual" space :wink:

Yea damn rain and high temperatures. Its rained here every day for the past 3 weeks.  :tickedoff:

I'm the same way with it. If you really want to get your space back, get rid of it. That what I did at work. I removed it and just put a short cut in my quick launch for it.

Like a dock too? it looks like ya got 2 of them there buddy.

Yea damn rain and high temperatures. Its rained here every day for the past 3 weeks.  :tickedoff:

I'm the same way with it. If you really want to get your space back, get rid of it. That what I did at work. I removed it and just put a short cut in my quick launch for it.

Like a dock too? it looks like ya got 2 of them there buddy.

Ohh then I shouldn't complain about the weather :evil6: :evil6: its not as bad as yours :angel:

As for the trash can/bin whatever we want to call it..I was thinking about it..but then couldn't access ccleaner..and as for the docks.. :uglystupid2:

yea I dont even know how Im putting up with that :undecided:

That's relaxing.

Paradise ehh?

Sure looks like it :smiley: :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get the idea from that Coldplay Apple commercial? :grin2:

yea, the background style, then I tripled up the smoke and used some different layer modes, add another image on the top, and then the glowing lines.

Its practice for something else that I have to use these damn glowing lines in, which are a pain the ass to get right. damn pen tool  :tickedoff:

yea, the background style, then I tripled up the smoke and used some different layer modes, add another image on the top, and then the glowing lines.

Its practice for something else that I have to use these damn glowing lines in, which are a pain the ass to get right. damn pen tool  :tickedoff:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Non the less..great job on it..even with that damn pen too :haha: