SmartBro-KEN : Gantian Natin!

hellfranks

hello guys, im new here and smartbro user also, as of now disconnected na ako sa amartbroker na yan, kasi tapos na lock in period and hindi na rin ako nagbayad to continue. (matagal din akong nagtyaga sa b**sit na smartbro.) i just learned na meron techie guys na  bumibili ng canopy and sell it to anyone for unlimited internet acces. para naman makahiganti TAYO!  pagpapatulong sana ako sa mga nakakaalam dito. ito ay malaking bagay sa mga smartbro users na natapos na lock-in period nila. maraming salamat!!!

• 1 month later...

wel i think lahat tayong mga naka smartbro nabwubwu**t sa kanila, pero wala yata maglakas loob na gawin ang para sa kanila. sana kahit isa meron man lang magshare. sayang din yung binabayaran natin na hindi natin nagagamit ng sapat.

ENGLISH PLEASE!!! MOST OF OUR MEMBERS SPEAK ENGLISH...AND CAN ONLY HELP IF THEY UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION...

I ASKED BEFORE FOR YOU TO TRANSLATE...

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN http://www.testmy.net/t-13204

[r.2.03] All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, as well as any attachments or other forms of public display.

Yeah.. we got an EOP here....

English Only Policy

which i believe is not that Hard to do....

I am a Smartbro Subscriber and I got several Canopies. I got one which i labeled as ROAMING PACKAGE. it got it's own SMART SIM CARD and a 3310 CP. I usually take it with me when i go camping somewhere...

i just give the CC hotline a call everytime im using it to reset my connection.

I understand that your frustrated with the service you're getting, but that doesn't give you the excuse though to go ahead and cheat...

with regards to speed, i have a constant 70 KB/s  downlaod and around 45 KB/s upload... im contented... though i can make use of some extra.. :)  Thanks to coolbusters tweaking and some research and some upgrading and stuff... it pays off to read... :)  do the same.