Vista expiration

DJVageli

Hey guys

I need help with something.Well the thing is I have a laptop that I got back in December, a Toshiba that came pre-installed with Vista Home Premium.

It has been activated since day 1 that I set it up but the problem is that the past few days I have got a message that pops up stating that I should back up all my

files and install Vista on it because the license will expire.Is that possible? It never came with a Vista cd and now I don't know what to do. I have another 3 hours left it says.

I will backup now..but I don't know what will happen after.

Yea, whoever he got the thing from was a beta tester. Or just happen across the thing , ....somehow lol

I suggest you back up anything you want , RIGHT NOW !!!

You won't be able to boot again !!!!!!!!!

As Im typing,the laptop reboot by itself..and now on the bottom right hand write Evaluation version

By the way..under system properties it says its activated still and shows its Vista version 6001 service pack 1

As Im typing,the laptop reboot by itself..and now on the bottom right hand write Evaluation version

By the way..under system properties it says its activated still and shows its Vista version 6001 service pack 1

Build 6000 is not RC1. I would give MS a call at there activation center.