best phone for alltel

starship_troopers

Hello guys i was wondering what the best phone is to you all for the smartphone plan for alltel. i want a palm treo 755. but im open to options....because my current phone is so messed up just to get it to charge i have to hold the charger at a certain angle and then tape it to the table so it wont move....  :haha:

Ok, so basically i've decided not to just look at one section of phones.....any phone worth the money is fine...and im also going to try to get my own plan in my name so a phone that will last would be nice.

Stay away from Palm, they are total crap. If you want a smart phone with them go with the blackberry 8830 or the 8703e both are really good. Those are the best smart phones with them.

I had the 8830 threw verizon and It was a pretty good phone. At the time i got the blackberry free with 2yr contract.

I have the HTC Touch, which I use for both business and personal use. Running on WM 6, it gracefully integrates with my company's Outlook Exchange email system, as well as my personal accounts (yes multiple) with Gmail (2 accts), Yahoo, and other proprietary IMAP  & POP accounts. It gives me great flexibility for staying in touch and working on the road. It hooks up to my laptop when I'm on the road and serves as a decent modem (even 3G in some places).

I would suggest getting the Spb Mobile Shell to complement an already good interface.