Can't remove or delete desktop shortcut to--

Da-Haole

Thanks much! 1 more question though, Is there any other way of booting in safe mode? I don't think my wireless keyboard will let me use the F-Keys when booting up or do I need to install a wired keyboard before rebooting to enter safe mode?

Thanks again.

What company made this keyboard? I've never had a problem using the F keys with my microsoft wireless keyboard.

If you can not enter safe-mode because the F keys will not allow you to enter safe-mode, then yes please attach a wired keyboard and enter safe-mode then after the restart or you could even choose shut down reattach your wireless keyboard. [geek-small]

NO! Not a dumb question at all. When I booted this morning the shortcut was gone.

I got so use to XP Pro & Vista is gonna take some time to get use to.

Thanks to all of you!

lol i only ask'd cause i found that one out myself the hard way. it also works in reverse order too, sometimes when you download something (to the desktop)  it wont show on the desktop right away so id have to go to start > run> desktop and it'd show on that one.

lol i only ask'd cause i found that one out myself the hard way. it also works in reverse order too, sometimes when you download something (to the desktop)  it wont show on the desktop right away so id have to go to start > run> desktop and it'd show on that one.

You could just push windows key + r and that will be fixed.