Has anyone ordered Car Audio from this website before?!

wyantm06

Hello all, I found a really good site with decently priced car audio. I am really looking forward to ordering some equipment from there, only if it is legit. Now that's what I need help with. Has anyone on here ordered from this site? Or is there a way I can find out if this site is legit or not? I don't want to order from a site and then have my whole bank account cleared lol. Thanks!

which site is it?? that's what these boyz r tryin to say...

No but I've got milk.  :cheesy:

tommie why do u have milk...u know they have hormones that can reverse that ...gynecomastia i think it's called...don't dispair...ur not alone...there r support groups too...just say the word and i'll look it up for u...but don't be afraid...we're all here for u

:2funny: oh hell we are talkin car audio's , I got in late , I thought we was buying Milk wholesale ! ,  Why do you need a car audio , with  the price of gas ,you sure of keeping the car ? just wondering

tommie why do u have milk...u know they have hormones that can reverse that ...gynecomastia i think it's called...don't dispair...ur not alone...there r support groups too...just say the word and i'll look it up for u...but don't be afraid...we're all here for u

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: good news there tdawnaz , medical science is amazing , but why is there so much PMT around , and will tommie develop that as well ,?

Tommie bro , carefull when jogging, a little cotton wool pad taped in place help to prevent any soreness , ( so I have been told, I hasten to add ) as I don't do jogging , well not vertical jogging anyway ,

wyantm06 , what sort of payment do they take , is it secure , and do you have any payment protection ?

is there a forum for about this company  ?

personaly if I get the "not sure gut feeling , I don't , "  and as you have, ask around first ,  :icon_thumright: :

looks OK to me  http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/Help/HelpContact.aspx

and again here  http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?p=1565729505

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: good news there tdawnaz , medical science is amazing , but why is there so much PMT around , and will tommie develop that as well ,?

Tommie bro , carefull when jogging, a little cotton wool pad taped in place help to prevent any soreness , ( so I have been told, I hasten to add ) as I don't do jogging , well not vertical jogging anyway

You would think that medical science would have a pill for that by now.  :cheesy: