Smart Bro does not upload files. HELP

tricoven

Guys, I've been suffering with this problem. I'm a webmaster and the first thing I do is upload files...and I can't.  Not with Smart Bro anyway.  I've checked with my host and my firewall, everything's fine.  Tried uploading with both my PC and laptop with the same ISP, same results.  And when I try it with my PLDT MyDSL connection, I can upload fine.

In my current area, we only have Smart bro so I have to sacrifice a LOT of things since I feel like I'm being robbed of the services that I think I should be getting from what I'm paying.

Anyway, anyone knows a fix for this?  I tried uploading small files (mere 50kb) and won't upload them.  If they ever upload (through FTP), it will say 100% complete but the file itself is not.  But that's just 25% of the time, mostly it will simply said UPLOAD FAILED.  Is there a way to get rid of this problem?  Do I have to call some Smart support service?  'Cause I swear I might not control myself.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.  I tried both uploading in FTP and HTML Uploader, no use. 

Sorry can't seem to find the edit button.  But tried calling customer care.  You know, same scripted reason.  I don't even wanna prolong the discussion since they are just no help.  So this is my last resort.  They said, they are "under maintenance" and it's just temporary.  *sigh* they always seem to be under maintenance.

Hi, thanks for the rep.

I actually tried opening my canopy page with one of the steps posted here, but I can't.  So is it blocked?  I tried changing my IP and Subnet and opening the canopy address in my browser, but I can't seem to access it.

Hi, thanks for the rep.

I actually tried opening my canopy page with one of the steps posted here, but I can't.  So is it blocked?  I tried changing my IP and Subnet and opening the canopy address in my browser, but I can't seem to access it.

have you tried accessing it with another browser? what steps did you use?

Hi coolbuster,

I tried using the first step I found in this forum about changing your IP and Subnet, but also tried the arp -a one. 

The former gave me a Server not Found in both IE and Mozilla.  I tried the latter and all I get is a blank page, but at least it doesn't get a server not found message.  So is the blank page an improvement?  I can get my canopy add by doing the arp -a (snip) but just a blank page.

edited out link