Hello, New Here :)

mayhemstudios

Hello everyone. I am new here. :lol:

Is the test here really acurate?

It seems faster here then on DSLreports. I can't get any faster then 2860 on DSLreports.

And it also seems to yield a constant faster speed if I run the SmartTest then if I ran the 1496 Kb test.

When I try to post my speeds and when I click on the link it says it is FAKE.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Welcome!!! You are receiving a fake on the link because most likely you are behind a firewall. I think that if you are on a proxy server you will also receive a Fake link also. CA3LE, the site admin, will be able to expain more.

Swimmer nailed it on the head...

Welcome, and the reason that you get a better score here is because my server is less congested... and it on an awesome backbone. DSL Reports does have a good test, they just have a lot of traffic and can't keep up with it... But when this site gets like that I will be opening multiple servers so there is no worries :)

- Damon

Well the 1496 test is the most accurate for any connection... the smart test is more of a bandwidth and time saver... it figures at what point it would be worth it to sacrifice test time for test accuracy. ~~ I have it pretty fine tuned and haven't had even one complaint since it's inception.... but go ahead and test strait with the largest... that will offer the most accurate results PERIOD...

Thanks a lot :lol:

I don't really like it. I am currently redesigning it.

:) Yeah a lot of us are like that not happy unless WE think that its perfect?? Thats why ca3le guy is always tweaking and making improvements on his site~~~~~ WWW.TESTMY.NET

Keep visiting were always around.

8) Microwave