• No
    • Yes
    • Could be

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/antichrist.asp

Check this out. Snopes actually does a post on if Obama is the Anti Christ.   :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2::haha: :haha: They put false.  :evil6: :evil6: :evil6: They should be horse whipped for even tackling it. I mean if we assume the Anti Christ is real, the only info they have on him is the Bible... Which means Obama very well COULD be the AC by the description.  :grin: :grin: :grin: Good lord, thats good fun.

OMG  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

What fresh hell is this !!!!!!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  ok ok, wait,  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: so now, fukin snopes is the end all be all on everything. they even have the authority to decide biblical endings .....bwaaahahahahahaaaaa..  i cant breath .......  :buck2::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

What fresh hell is this !!!!!!!!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  ok ok, wait,  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: so now, fukin snopes is the end all be all on everything. they even have the authority to decide biblical endings .....bwaaahahahahahaaaaa..  i cant breath .......  :buck2::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

That made me laugh so hard.  :2funny: :2funny:

Oh lordy dude, you act like you never heard of the internet gods.

1) Google

2) Snopes

3) Wikipedia

A few more I can not think of right off. Member the BS forum? Snopes was their king.  :icon_king:

Like so many have come in here griping google said about speed tests and such. Like what ever folks.

Why have a god when you can look at a godess instead.

Gone fishing for a 69 Boss Mustang godess, it does make more sense.  :2funny: :2funny:

All hail......

when i speak of obama "the antichrist" i don't think of it in the religious term...i mean it in the "evil of evils" the "take over the world" terms...i believe when he walks he steps with both feet at the same time and when he speaks he speaks out both sides of his mouth...and we won't know the real substance of him...or who he really is til and if he takes office

This is after the change!

she would do well...better get her some military background going...the pres needs military background...

Yea... It just wouldnt be Christian America if we weret always threatening to kill or actually killing mass amounts of other people.... Greatest nation on the planet.  :evil6: :evil6:

Yea... It just wouldnt be Christian America if we weret always threatening to kill or actually killing mass amounts of other people.... Greatest nation on the planet.  :evil6: :evil6:

no doesn't make us the greatest...but to me...the way i see it...the fact is we are in a potentially huge planet lethal war...and we need someone at the helm that knows what it's about. we don't need mary poppins poppin in the hot kitchen and saying "okay the brownies are done now let's get them out of there before they burn...OUCH!!!!...oh dear guess i should have used a pot holder then maybe i wouldn't have gotten burned...just a spoonful of sugar will help that nasty burn...oh wait now the whole kitchen is on fire...maybe emeril should have been in here taking care of this instead of the nanny...geeze i'm just the nanny...boohoo...oh well house is burned to the ground??...maybe we can build another"

"what are we fighting for...don't ask me i don't give a damn...." NO i don't approve of war...i'm against it...and i've done my share of protesting...but damnit were in one...and the stakes are high...and they are a formitable opponent...cuuuuzzzzz guess what?? they don't care if they die...or their familes die...in fact they welcome it...so we need the best of the best at the wheel...and of the choices that we have who do u think that is...

• 9 months later...