1. 1. Could Obama be the antichrist ?

• No
    • Yes
    • Could be

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just ignore him ! Why should you care about what he says ? So what is its BS if you keep answering him he will keep posting. This forum needs a Ignore button.

If he continues to be offensive, why should I just sit back and be disrespected? I have a good feeling that I'm not the only one here that's offended by his little stupid remarks. It's offensive to anyone here that believes in ANY God. He's the minority, and he keeps starting it with the God bashing talk...Perhaps you should direct your questions and attention to the source?...He's the trouble maker, not me. If he were to shut his mouth, you would see that I would never say a word about God or religion for that matter. I'm no bible thumper, and even if I was I wouldn't talk about it here. Could you imagine if I was a bible thumper and took his opinionated approach to this forum? There would be such an outcry! Just because he's preaching differently, doesn't give him a pass.

Is he talking to you specifically? No he is just saying he doesn't believe in anything. You as a God fearing person should know when Satan is pulling you down to his level. Its like yelling at a mosquito bite that keeps itching and you keep scratching it to make it worse. You should be above Ignorance, not talking to it at eye level. There is no need for me to question the source. I already know by just the words spoken from it.

Ping Forum MOD'S: Ignore Button Get on it !!!

Is he talking to you specifically? No he is just saying he doesn't believe in anything. You as a God fearing person should know when Satan is pulling you down to his level. Its like yelling at a mosquito bite that keeps itching and you keep scratching it to make it worse. You should be above Ignorance, not talking to it at eye level. There is no need for me to question the source. I already know by just the words spoken from it.

You know as well as the rest of us that ignore crap does not work. And why we as a nation have lost so many privledges up to date that we had no more than 40 years ago. When it was ok to pray in public over your meal (me and my girls still do ), and where faggots was something hidden in a closet, where illegal aliens only existed for a few years till they got their citizenship like the rest of us and our forefathers, where praying and pledge of allegance was a daily thing with kids in school, where prayer was allowed at public gatherings, where christianity was in charge, where deep morals existed, where abortion was an important issue, not a politicals ploy, etc.... so to you I say ignore me.  :knuppel2: I also am already tired of his rude comments. If he wishes to go to hell that is his option, not mine.

He doesn't need to be talking to me specifically to offend me. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say he's offensive. I find it to be amusing that you, a perfect stranger to me says, "you should rise above ignorance". I don't have a problem with people not believing in God. You see, Jaml311 is in fact ignorant because he doesn't choose his words more carefully in a public forum when it comes to this sensitive topic. But you sir, you are downright rude for telling me, a perfect stranger how to act. You want me to shut up and swallow it. That will not happen. I will continue to be a voice for those here that are offended to the point that they wish something to be done about this. Whether he changes because the mods force him to, or he becomes more respectful on his own. I'll warn you from this point forward to not waste your breath when it comes to telling me how to act. You need to stop being so rude, and leave the modding to the mods. Even I know the process, I'm no mod...I know that I can't change the guy. But I know that if I voice my opposition, the mods may take notice and do something about it. I will not shut up, and I am sick and tired of it. In fact, I encourage anyone offended by Jaml311's poor choice of words, to speak up. The only way something will ever be done about it is not by shutting up and lying down...It's by letting it be know. Don't let AlucardHS or anyone else for that matter, try to intimidate you, make you feel stupid, or shut you up.

Ok this crap is stopping now. The mods hinted around, tried to joke and flat out said to cut it out. One three day ban has already been handed out and if this is not dropped cold others will be. No further comments needed.

From now on, if something offends you please report the post. Otherwise, stay civil.

that was perfect shugar...

to the right...in the bottom corner..."report to moderator" in every single post...

click that button and ur voice will be heard by every mod and admin...much louder than in the topic...

use it...when necessary... :smiley: