I need help

shoganato

Hello there guyz,

Hi, I'm new here and I've been reading the previous post and I hope you could help me here. I'm using canopy 5.7 ghz antenna and also connected it to a reflector dish. I opened the canopy page and it says here that my RSSI is 987 and -56 db and jitter is 1. So I these this means that I should have a good signal so I should surf just fine and play my 9 dragons without any problem. But walla I don't enjoy these results I open youtube and it just keep on buffing for a long time and then move then buff again. I open cmd and continuously ping 1921.168.224.1 and 10.0.0.1 and I observed that I get intermittent sync. What's the problem here?

Here is my speed test.

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 61 Kbps about 0.1 Mbps (tested with 97 kB)

Download Speed is:: 7 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2008/08/04 - 7:58pm

Bottom Line:: 1X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 146.29 sec

Tested from a 97 kB file and took 12.938 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 15.76 % of your hosts average (smartbro.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-E1DVRLJH8

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 [!]

I already called smartbroken techtalk guys and they say that they're going to send somebody to do the adjustment at the base station and still it's the same.

BTW if I remove the antenna from the reflector dish I only get like 34+ RSSI so can someone help me here? Please.

Good day! and hoping for you brilliant minds