Hey!! Kewl. I just made Full Member.

scdreamin3

Just a quick question. I never really looked into it. I notice that I went from new, to Jr., to full member. I think it's awesome that I am now a Full member, I love you guys. lol. well, I won't go that far. Like ya a lot? yea, thats better. lmao. Question is, how do you go through the steps of new -> junior -> full? Is it based on the amount of posts? Or just how good looking I am.  :haha:  :haha:  :haha: jk. Just wondering.

:2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny: Yea, I was talking to my sister and her friend the other day. We were talking how my sister's father is my stepfather, but we have the same mother. Obviously she didn't get her looks from our mother 'cause I ain't no looker. So she must have got them from dad (my stepfather). But the problem is, he is hella ugly. I hate to say it, but its the truth. All of us cracked up laughing. Here's a pic of my sis. She is 8 years younger than me.