60K Members!!!

justinlay

Ohhhhh! Now I see said the blind man. At the very bottom left of the browser window. Well gooolleeee. :2funny:I amaze myself sometimes. You might have to show me how to do something 2 or 3 times, but once I get it, I gets it, ya know. So why is ca3le #2? I thought he was the original and owner. And has anyone noticed we haven't heard from him in a while? Ca3le, we miss ya bud.

Anyway, thinks for helping out there mama T. I finally get it.

***edit- oops i confligurate my statement(lol, is that a word?)  I see Ca3le is back. Welcome back!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have never seen or paid attention to how many members join a day/week but if i had that I'd make a guess.  From now on call me member #3235 with phone#, student#, socialsecurity#, bankaccount#, drivers licence# and street # !  :smile2:  It wasn't that long ago that someone claimed to be american number 300,000,000.

• 3 weeks later...

nope...that's a number that will not be seen again by the latest member...look at the latest member hoover ur mouse over the name and look to the lower left of ur browser on the bottom that will tell u that members number...that's the only way to determine the count...that number includes everything...deleted accounts banned members...etc...the # of member subtracts those...

tho it says...

Total Members: 59349

Latest Member: kevinabu

the newest member "kevinabu" is actually member #59398

that won't change...for him

ima share a secret with everyone...some already know...at the bottom of this page http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php#5 (the board index) you will find forum stats...which includes the number of members and the latest member...these are the things that show how many members we have...

the number of registered members represents the number of all the people registered not including duplicates and deletions...the true number the only number we can go by...is the member number which you can find by hovering your pointer over any members name...then...while you hover look at the bottom left hand corner of your browser......like mine is #33 (which includes all registrations, duplicates, and deletions prior to my registering) in the stats right now it says that we have 58909 members and our latest member is edoggy88 who's actual member # is 58958 which shows that there have been 49 duplicates and deletions in the registrations prior to his...but that 58909 number he'll never see again...so the only number we can use is the hover number :)

did i thoroughly confuse anyone...cool :)

:haha: