60K Members!!!

justinlay

well tommie crossed his 10K milestone (not sure when that happened)...congrats to u on that tommie...have one on me :occasion14:

only a few more to go for tmn and the 60K milestone...soon...and looks like coknuck is gonna be the winner with the closest guess...cuz it will happen sometime on the 18th...congrats coknuck... :occasion14::3some:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tommie crossed his 10K milestone (not sure when that happened)...congrats to u on that tommie...have one on me :occasion14:

only a few more to go for tmn and the 60K milestone...soon...and looks like coknuck is gonna be the winner with the closest guess...cuz it will happen sometime on the 18th...congrats coknuck... :occasion14::3some:

Which time? I crossed it twice.  :-P Thanks momma.  :angel:

And yep, not long now. 59995 as of right now. Probably before I hit the pillow for sure.  :smiley:

Which time? I crossed it twice.  :-P Thanks momma.  :angel:

how did u cross it twice...dork...hahaha :haha:

And yep, not long now. 59995 as of right now. Probably before I hit the pillow for sure.  :smiley:

within the hour...so close i can feel our 60K member breathing...

Finally, now what?  :evil: Oh yeah the election.  :cry: Then the holidays.  :icon_santa: Its been a busy fall alright.  :buck2:

Thats a good question, dorkette  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  I witnessed his post count at 10000, then he logged on, and it went to 9999, I posted that this happened, and he said something to the effect of  " your fuckin crazy "  :2funny: Kind like you did lol

Gotta save face bro.  :wink: but I got it back up quick.  :wink: I told her i was holding. Had no idea it would drop.  :oops:

She's not here! She went down to Florida to take care of her Mother.

oh hellfire...do i have to do everything around here...come here...wait where's water...that's what u win...some water...that's what ur wife said to do just substitute it with water... :smiley::smitten: