All it takes is a click a day.

x_6985381

:angel: I just made my daily click.

:afro: Thanks helric , every click counts ,

are you living near Hampton USA  ?  wow , I live in Hampton UK , up on the Hill ,

at Hampton Hill , Hampton UK ,  :cheesy:

BTW "One day I'll have a better connection." ........me too

I get about 3.5 Mbps on an average day , on a good day I can hit 5Mbps ,

there arn't many good days :cry2: still I ain't complaining I was on 56K for 3 years ,

Regards Roco ....UK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roco, your not ducking for the butterfly's are you? Which way did the plane go Boss? :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:lol: Bro , Wha ? " ducking for the butterfly's " something got lost in the translation, I had to gogle that , and got this  , http://duckdowndesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/butterfly-birthday.html   :lol:

so I took the child filter off and got   http://www.popline.org/docs/0516/007755.html

something about IUD , whatever that is ?

but back on a very inportant topic    http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces 

that is serious , and well worth a click a day

but to lighten up , I got this Pic. today , a Scottish bar stool  :2funny:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry to hear that roco...was that recently??

statistics show...and that facts are, that all of us will be touched in our lifetime by this often silent killer...in one way or another...directly or indirectly. used to be that it hid for so long...almost or often til it was too late. until recent advances...like the breast pap...look it up...awesome new test...looks for abnormal celles in nipple secretions...for possible early detection...not yet covered by most insurances. many women and men sadly will still go undetected...men especially because this is...after all a woman's cancer...right? wrong. women for many reasons...some of which are economic...

this is breast cancer awareness month...donate so that women that can afford or don't have insurance can get their screenings...save a life...click a day is all it takes

• 2 months later...