All it takes is a click a day.

x_6985381

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done. Thanx Philly for posting that. My mom is a breast cancer survivor. She got breast cancer in 1987 and had to have a radical mastectomy. She came through that fine, thank God. They say if you go 10 years cancer free after having cancer and removing it, you are pretty much free from it. Well almost 10 years to the day, in 1997, they found cancer again. And again she had to have a mastectomy, this time removing the only one left. Thankfully she came through it again fine. I know in my heart she survived both times because of early detection, giving the doctors a chance to remove the cancer before it spread. That is why mammograms are SO very important.

Thanks again,

Chris

Your welcome, thanks for the story, hopefully it'll inspire more to click, the supports phenomenal these days, and simple things like this only makes it that much better, I'm hoping that with testmy.net's clicks we help even if it's a small step, plus with the other parts of the website, I believe there's things for everyone. Thanks for the support, and God bless, all of those who have passed, and to those who are still surviving and fighting, again thanks so much!

:smile2:

well now isn't that just too funny...NOT!! let me clue you in case you don't know...this is not a joking matter...for many women this is a life and death fight...that actually might have been cute in the funny pics topic...imo...not here in this one...not to me anyway

having said that...i'll step away...topic too emotional for me...

• 2 weeks later...

well now isn't that just too funny...NOT!! let me clue you in case you don't know...this is not a joking matter...for many women this is a life and death fight...that actually might have been cute in the funny pics topic...imo...not here in this one...not to me anyway

:smitten:, nothing to add from me , not even a joke , so it must be serious ,and it is

thank you roco :)

you are wellcome  Tdawnaz  :smitten: , I said I wouldn't make a joke of it ,

and I wont , thats what killed my Mom , well the lack of a scan did , I have made a short cut .so what is one click a day compared to the thousands we make daily ?

Now one for the Guys , I can't believe anyone would make a joke of this subject ,and bless TMN nobody has,

all cancers are now reaching epidemic proportions , including Testicular cancer,  and that hurts in the nuts , so if you have any concerns get them  checked out , I did recently during a routine medical , it don't hurt  just a quick scan , ,  Hell, OK I cant resist the funny but true  bit , I had a young female doctor giving them a gentle squeeze , Oooh it was well worth the worry of the scan , although I was the colour of a tomato at the time , :oops:  , but I did rally back and asked if I could be checked again next week , she just looked at me and said nothing but I got her drift  :knuppel2: ,

BTW thanks guys for the tab hint , will do ,

I can't believe anyone would make a joke of this subject ,and bless TMN nobody has,

yeh someone did  :sad3: ...and it was an image of a guy offering free mamograms (a box over his head with two holes cut in it)...it was cras and tastless and not at all funny...that's why i made my comment...i left it up so all could see how not funny it was...but it musta hit somone else harder than me cuz it was removed (maybe by request)...

and for the record...men get breast cancer too...i did an ins physical on a man that everyman in his family had had a mastectomy and his grandfather and gr grandfather had died of breast cancer...his father he and his 2 brothers were all in remission (but he was trying to get life ins just in case)...but yeh get ur marbles checked too...

this is tragic when it hits a family

yeh someone did  :sad3: ...and it was an image of a guy offering free mamograms (a box over his head with two holes cut in it)...it was cras and tastless and not at all funny...that's why i made my comment...i left it up so all could see how not funny it was...but it musta hit somone else harder than me cuz it was removed (maybe by request)...

and for the record...men get breast cancer too...i did an ins physical on a man that everyman in his family had had a mastectomy and his grandfather and gr grandfather had died of breast cancer...his father he and his 2 brothers were all in remission (but he was trying to get life ins just in case)...but yeh get ur marbles checked too...

this is tragic when it hits a family

I posted that joke 3 years ago!

I posted that joke 3 years ago!

no huny...not u...and that was in a topic where it WAS funny...someone posted it in this topic where it was imo...totally inappropriate...

it was right above where i had posted...

it's gone now...