All it takes is a click a day.

x_6985381

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats that supposed to mean ?  :?  aar, click

i think it means that he came in here for the first time on page 2 (actually looks like he came in on my comment on page 1) and since ur at the top of this page he thought it was ur topic...and i made a comment on page 1 about a picture that was posted and since he missed the picture he thought that nobody actually had made a tasteless attempt to turn this into a joke...

i think it means that he came in here for the first time on page 2 (actually looks like he came in on my comment on page 1) and since ur at the top of this page he thought it was ur topic...and i made a comment on page 1 about a picture that was posted and since he missed the picture he thought that nobody actually had made a tasteless attempt to turn this into a joke...

Thanks Tdawnaz , exactly right ,maybe my English needs some  brushing up ?,

It is a serious topic , and one close to my heart , if the medical equipment is available , don't loose for the sake of some $$$$ ,or in our case some clicking ,

Women are great as long as your not married to them! :shocked:

yeh right u talk so tough...just scan the post ur mug topic and find the one of him and his sweets...then look at his face...he's so twitterpated...he luvs his tasty little dumpling :) ...and they're married LONGGGG time...such a teddybear

:smitten:

• 1 month later...