How to access my canopy??

grael19

its all about aggregate..

normal canopy has 1000 aggregate. aggregate means sum or total

so in order for the settings to be changed you need to have a total of 1000 on both download and upload..

you can choose 800 for download and 200 for upload, a total of 1000 for  both, then you save changes and you reboot your canopy...

lucky are those people who have 7000 aggregate :) hope this clear things out. and you might want to check on other posts, this topic has been discussed already..

ciao

its all about aggregate..

normal canopy has 1000 aggregate. aggregate means sum or total

so in order for the settings to be changed you need to have a total of 1000 on both download and upload..

you can choose 800 for download and 200 for upload, a total of 1000 for  both, then you save changes and you reboot your canopy...

lucky are those people who have 7000 aggregate :) hope this clear things out. and you might want to check on other posts, this topic has been discussed already..

ciao

Sir I tried already but when I reboot It goes back to norma 500 Settings!!

Is there mayabe log-in and pass in order to reset settings of canopy. beacause i notice there a log-in menu

of the canopy. Why is it when I save and reboot it returns to the normal settings?

PLS

have you tried the coolbuster 20 steps? its a good  start in making your internet connection a bit faster

- as to online gaming you need good upload and download for  that... so i suggest you stick with 500 D and 500 U

or if you want you can have 600/400....

but first try the coolbusters 20 steps.. its here somewhere.. go make use of the search box..

:)

have you tried the coolbuster 20 steps? its a good  start in making your internet connection a bit faster

- as to online gaming you need good upload and download for  that... so i suggest you stick with 500 D and 500 U

or if you want you can have 600/400....

but first try the coolbusters 20 steps.. its here somewhere.. go make use of the search box..

:)

[/quote

where can i find coolbuster 20 step? I change already but no changes in my speed!

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=21175.0;highlight=coolbuster+20+steps

click on that link to access the guide..

and by the way, just to forewarn you, there are no assurance or whatsoever.. this tweaks may or may not work... and this particular procedure is going to change some of your registry settings, so if you will mess up, i wont take any blame.. but base on experience there are no reported incidents with regards to using the tweak so go ahead and try it...

so good luck.. it worked for me, now im running at 700 kbps average.. not bad for a tweak..

good luck dude.. :cool:

http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=21175.0;highlight=coolbuster+20+steps

click on that link to access the guide..

and by the way, just to forewarn you, there are no assurance or whatsoever.. this tweaks may or may not work... and this particular procedure is going to change some of your registry settings, so if you will mess up, i wont take any blame.. but base on experience there are no reported incidents with regards to using the tweak so go ahead and try it...

so good luck.. it worked for me, now im running at 700 Kbps average.. not bad for a tweak..

good luck dude.. :cool:

700KBPS on using 20 Steps?