SMARTBRO SPEED---

johnrance87

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to put into consideration that the speeds that are usually recorded on the speedtest are just burst speed..

you will notice that after a period of 30 seconds to 1 minute the download speed will go back to not greater than 400kbps..

exactly, he should try a larger test, say the 12 MB file.

exactly, he should try a larger test, say the 12 MB file.

i agree. :) i have nothing against testmy.net (i love it) but it wont hurt if you will try other speed test site.. it's always good to get a second opinion...

i may not have thousands of kbps on my speed test... but one thing for sure.. i get a sustained 40 KB/s which i think is good enough for my smartbro..

i agree. :) i have nothing against testmy.net (i love it) but it wont hurt if you will try other speed test site.. it's always good to get a second opinion...

i may not have thousands of kbps on my speed test... but one thing for sure.. i get a sustained 40 KB/s which i think is good enough for my smartbro..

Thats not what I was saying Ian, There are over a dozen different tests here at testmy.net, and instead of taking the smaller test, that will show the speedburst , his tests would show more accurate if he took one of the larger tests, to get past that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can i ask how to tweak in canopy and what will i do to have a better speed? Newbie here...  :?:

share2-78SU4XDWA

Please don't post links or banners from that site, they have been banned for spamming this site. Thanks  :)

Welcome to testmy.net, there are many, many people from smartbro that will help you on your problems.

Canopy tweaks and just using proxy.smartwifi.com.ph in mozilla.