HELP i have many question...PLS ENTER

powerdudes

I AM SMARTBRO SUBSCRIBER WITH 999  AND I CAN ACCESS MY CANOPY BUT MY DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD IS TO SLOW HOW TO BOOST THIS ??? ANYWAY I AM PILIPINO LIVE IN OLONGAPO ..AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST MY DLOAD AND UPLOAD SPEED HERE? ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS?? I HAVE 1MB AGGREGRIATED MBPS HOT TO CHANGE IT 7 MBPS??? PLZ POZT HERE I NID TO TWEAK MY SPEED..NGA PALA MERUN NA ME CNUT I HAVE 8.2.4 PKG.HEHE HIRAP MAG ENGLISH

lol.. welcome to the forum my dear friend. Please be aware that using ALL CAPS is rude  :knuppel2:. since its considered as shouting.. and shouting is not good when your asking for a favor... if you have concerns with regards to your smartbro there has been several posts that i believe has answered your questions... try using the search bar thats what it is for..

happy searching...