HELP with Hewlett-Packard All In One Printers.... ASK HERE

ianonline

Ei, just wanted to help...

I'm a Certified (got a certificate) Hewlett-Packard Technical Support Representative (phone support). So if you have any problems with regards to your HP All In One Printer just ask here and I'll do my best to help you..

Deskjet, PSC, Officejet, Ink Issues, and stuff... I used to handle more than 20 Product lines from HP All In One Department,

So instead of calling 1800- 474 6836, just ask here..  From Installation Issues to hardware issues, Information/how to, and other questions related... 

Cool, very good idea.  :smiley:

I have a brother HL-4040CN myself. Recent purchase, Very nice so far.

I got a call one time, when i'm on the process of registering the product, i searched for the product model she gaved me, after 3 minutes of searching i gave-up and assumed that i was given a wrong series of product codes.. so i asked the kind lady to read to me the text she can find in the front panel of the machine, what shed did, she  spelled everything for me... E.P.S.O.N..  i was laughing  :2funny: and informed her that she called the HP technical support. she was embarrassed, i told her that we get that a lot (of course not) just to ease her, after knowing she hanged up. case closed for me

I wonder if you get any of the "Why is the ink so damned expensive" questions, considering it's one of the most expensive fluids on the planet.

Nice Question... and yes you are right, inks made by HP are quite expensive and we get that question a lot.

this inks are not as of the same quality as of those inks made by other companies.. In HP , the inks are actually the cream of everything in the company.

as a technician we have the capability to send you unlimited HARDWARE REPLACEMENT in case the printer after verification of warranty is found defective, everything is based through our personal judgment. but when it comes to inks we actually have to consult our tier 2 supervisors. and we cannot send you an ink replacement without their approval. thats how HP values their inks...

.. among the rest of the company who manufactures the same product line I can firmly tell you that HP HAS THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY WHEN IT COMES TO INK's...  it is a proven fact after a series of test and simulations conducted.. the outputs made from HP inks can last up to whooping 500 years. it is a FACT..

talking about photo papers.. the photo papers may just look plain, but dare to buy one and put it under the microscope you can actually see something very sophisticated.. I am confident to tell you this guys not because i was told by our trainer during our product training, but because i made the testing myself.. we did the simulation and we did the examination our selves.

i'm no longer working for HP as of the moment, so "BIAS" is never a part of this response... :)

HP certified? hahah youre kidding me right i also have a friend working @ your company TELETECH CEBU but he told me that there is no certificate issued by HP..and btw all i know is if you pass the product training you will be given a certification by TELETECH not by HP..so dont be so silly on this forum telling everyone that youre a CERTIFIED HP SUPPORT LOL... :police: :police:

And also how will you earn a certification from HP if youre only a TIER1 AGENT..and besides youre not a tenured agent LOLS

:cheesy: :cheesy:

HP certified? hahah youre kidding me right i also have a friend working @ your company TELETECH CEBU but he told me that there is no certificate issued by HP..and btw all i know is if you pass the product training you will be given a certification by TELETECH not by HP..so dont be so silly on this forum telling everyone that youre a CERTIFIED HP SUPPORT LOL... :police: :police:

And also how will you earn a certification from HP if youre only a TIER1 AGENT..and besides youre not a tenured agent LOLS

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Welcome to testmy.net roflz  , please play nice,    thanks  :)

lol, he made an account just to say those line. what a jerk.. anyways.. you don't need to become a tenured agent to know the things sweetie.. being tenured on the production floor means you get more idea on how to solve issues in a timely manner.. but in proportion it still follow the same flow of troubleshooting.. and that's what im trying to share here..

well, you mentioned you got a friend in the company where i used to work? well you can ask him about the last PROMETRIC examination we took... its called AGENT CERTIFICATION.. get your data straight my dear friend.. lol.. probably we were just lucky to have  my PRODUCT TRAINER print us a certification..

other than that, i don't need to prove anything, after all I'm here to share what I know and i will humbly admit those things that i don't know.. so stop that crab mentality you have.. Im Pinoy and you are PINOY.. dont be a joke.  :icon_jokercolor:

Nice Question... and yes you are right, inks made by HP are quite expensive and we get that question a lot.

this inks are not as of the same quality as of those inks made by other companies.. In HP , the inks are actually the cream of everything in the company.

That makes sense, in terms of raw input and what it costs to make, it should be the the most profitable part of their company, never mind the silly container around the ink.

as a technician we have the capability to send you unlimited HARDWARE REPLACEMENT in case the printer after verification of warranty is found defective, everything is based through our personal judgment. but when it comes to inks we actually have to consult our tier 2 supervisors. and we cannot send you an ink replacement without their approval. thats how HP values their inks...

Yes, I can see the point in not giving away what gives the most profit.

.. among the rest of the company who manufactures the same product line I can firmly tell you that HP HAS THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY WHEN IT COMES TO INK's...  it is a proven fact after a series of test and simulations conducted.. the outputs made from HP inks can last up to whooping 500 years. it is a FACT..

talking about photo papers.. the photo papers may just look plain, but dare to buy one and put it under the microscope you can actually see something very sophisticated.. I am confident to tell you this guys not because i was told by our trainer during our product training, but because i made the testing myself.. we did the simulation and we did the examination our selves.

Accelerated testing are of course only an approximation, I don't see how home-user inkjet prints can last any significant amount of time, they don't pay HP enough money for that yet. The method for laser should be inherently superior to inkjet, so if you can get the paper to last 500 years, then perhaps. Time will tell how long they really last.

i'm no longer working for HP as of the moment, so "BIAS" is never a part of this response... :)

There's no such thing as "not biased", I'm biased to be rather skeptic of any company, in specific the large ones.

I have an HP Officejet 5610 and that thing goes through color ink like crazy, even when printing on the draft setting. I still love it though

it seems that the printer doesn't want to sacrifice the outputs. ahaha.. it's trying its best to impress you.. probably. lol.

Lol it just so happens that I have an HP PSC 2350(I think...It's the Blue All-In-One) on the fritz. Basically whenever you put a photo in it and tell it to print one size it prints a different size.(It does this with whatever size you pick) It is also noteworthy that it is not connected to a computer when it does this. Have you ever heard of anything like this happening? It didn't do this when I first got it either. I personally can not imagine what could be causing this.

I have a question.

Why did HP try to commit corporate suicide ( and almost succeed )by buying Compaq?

no idea, that's a question that can't be resolved by doing a partial reset. lol..

Lol it just so happens that I have an HP PSC 2350(I think...It's the Blue All-In-One) on the fritz. Basically whenever you put a photo in it and tell it to print one size it prints a different size.(It does this with whatever size you pick) It is also noteworthy that it is not connected to a computer when it does this. Have you ever heard of anything like this happening? It didn't do this when I first got it either. I personally can not imagine what could be causing this.

kindly make sure that the placement of the picture is on the edge of the scanner bed if you are trying to copy a pic. browsing through the menus either on the setup button or the copy menu. you may see something like enlarge, print original size, something like that..  :)

Ei, just wanted to help...

I'm a Certified (got a certificate) Hewlett-Packard Technical Support Representative (phone support). So if you have any problems with regards to your HP All In One Printer just ask here and I'll do my best to help you..

Deskjet, PSC, Officejet, Ink Issues, and stuff... I used to handle more than 20 Product lines from HP All In One Department,

So instead of calling 1800- 474 6836, just ask here..  From Installation Issues to hardware issues, Information/how to, and other questions related... 

hey ianonline, nice part time job eh?

in my office i have an HP Deskjet D2360. works fine so far. but if i encounter some problems with it, will query here.

hey ianonline, nice part time job eh?

in my office i have an HP Deskjet D2360. works fine so far. but if i encounter some problems with it, will query here.

sure not a prob.. it was a part time job just to keep me busy during the summer. the pay was good. lol. and in fact it bought me a new pc. ahahaha.. take a look. fresh from the oven. got it yesterday.

I'm buying more memory when i get my separation pay..

right now it has 1GB memory and 160 for the hard disk.

not bad for a part time eh?

:)

no idea, that's a question that can't be resolved by doing a partial reset. lol..

kindly make sure that the placement of the picture is on the edge of the scanner bed if you are trying to copy a pic. browsing through the menus either on the setup button or the copy menu. you may see something like enlarge, print original size, something like that..  :)

I put it in the correct corner. Like I say it used to work just fine. I can't imagine what could be causing it. I am doing everything the same as I was when it was working correctly as far as I know.