FAP monitor for the DW6000 is available!

bmillham

I have a FAP monitor available for the DW600.  It's still in early testing stages, so I'm limiting the offer for this monitor to the first 20 people who respond. 

I'm limiting availability because I don't have the resources to answer lots of questions about it.  While I'm confident that it's stable, I also want to limit availability until I know for sure that it's stable.

BTW, this package has been tested by, and has The Reverends seal of approval!

If you are interested, please e-mail me.

A general release should be available in a few weeks (depending on how testing goes!)

i will also test it i need it for sure. is there any you way to stop the connection before you reach the limit?

also i read that the "pro" has a fap of 500? that cant be right i downloaded 300 and they fapped me. then i donwloaded 120 the next day and they fapped me.... and this was on the third day i had it :( 

I'm still looking for a few more test users.  E-mail or PM me if you'd like to join in!

If you have versions downloaded prior to last night, you will probably want to download the latest versions.  They are available on the same page you downloaded from previously.

I sent an email requesting to test also.... but umm with all the transponder changes and new site ID and such.... It seems that we have lost all of our Direcway email accounts!!!  oh this DW6000 has done nothing but cause he heartache!!  I would have been on the phone again last night tryin to get it fixed but figured.... what the heck..... I am going back to my DW4020 today.... so it doesn't matter..... i can fix it myself!!!!  Wooooohooooo  I am excited to be upgrading down from DW6000.  LOL  So I guess I won't be testing for you.  Sorry!!