Windows Vista Installation Stall?

x_6985381

Whenever trying to get into setting up Vista for installation. It'll stall. Say I've just loaded the drivers, the next screen will appear and nothing until I eject the DVD then the screen comes up? A Little weird if you ask me. I've never had this problem before. Maybe it's just this motherboard. Cursed motherboard. Anyone else every had this problem. If so how do I go about fixing it. I know that this configuration works I've had Vista installed before. Thanks for the help y'all.

EVGA 680i LT - BIOS Release P06 & P07 both I've tried on.

Intel C2D - e6600

512 x4 - 2 Gigs 800Mhz

Currently I do not have another computer to try it on. Yes it's original I ever have the case it came with. I just read up about what could cause it something about it not being set to primary, although it is set to primary. It just froze my computer I had to once again eject it to get back to typing this. After I re-ejected it, it was found and started to ask me if I wanted to begin installation, although the first time it was not, I'm going to try and see if it'll find it now for a clean install.

It was not read on a system I forgot about that was in the back room. Did the same thing as this so that eliminates the motherboard, now it could be the DVD Drive or the DVD itself. Although it's read perfectly right now in the OS I'm running XP sp3. I'm not quiet sure of the DVD drive because not but three days ago I installed Battlefield 2142 which is a DVD install. I'm not sure of how the Vista DVD could of been corrupted though, it's been collecting dust for a few months now. :?