In 1945 the Nazis went to the Moon, in 2018 they're coming back!

Adrian Wainer

Hi Tommy, yes it's a film alright and it looks better so far than some of rubbish Tinsel town has foisted on SF and WW2 cinema goers in recent years.

http://blog.starwreck.com/2008/06/30/iron-sky-signal-episode-1/

and this is part one of a fifteen part Japanese documentary about UFOs sorry no translation but the animations are pretty cool.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2S3J401lI

Best and Warm Regards

Adrian Wainer

the nazi's went to the moon and they still lost the war, kinda gets you thinking what if they used all there resources on the war.

Good point, Well when the film comes out they might have an explaination for that issue. I only found out about this film project a short time ago but one thing which is really nice is that they are apparently going to some effort to keeps things as realistic as possible, like there was a big discussion on their forum page about how the motorcycle in the clip could be powered since a normal petrol engine would be defeated by the moon's lack of an atmosphere  and they came up with the idea of a hydrogen peroxide fueled motor.

Best and Warm Regards

Adrian Wainer

LOL it's a film , but in a strange way they did get to the moon in real life ,

Wernher von Braun and some of his team went to  America at the close of the war , and lead the team

to Americas landing on the moon ,  although Wernher von Braun  was a war time German Rocket scientist

he was arrested several times by the Nazis and at one stage was to face the firing squad , for his anti Nazi belief's ,

his only intrest was in Rockets , and he hated the war time use of them , in his autobiography  , he stated the V2 rocket was incapable of reaching the moon , and none left the earth's orbit

BTW, others of his German team went to Russia , and they put the first man into space ,

" at At the end of the third Reich collapse, there was a dash across Europe to recover V-2 missiles and components.  The Soviets captured Peenem

Thanks for the histroy for real Roco, always appreciated.  :grin2:

LOL I went off the deep end there , but I have been obsessed by rocketry since I was about 8 years old ,

built my own 2 stage rocket with a war head by age 10 , but like Germany I had financial constraint's  :grin2: now  looking back that can only have been the savior of the local  neighbourhood  , :lol:

BTW , I did work in that industry for a while , but after comming Face to what was left of a Face ,

that had been on the receiving end , I decided to go off and seek work in a more humane field,

LOL it's a film , but in a strange way they did get to the moon in real life ,

Wernher von Braun and some of his team went to  America at the close of the war , and lead the team

to Americas landing on the moon ,  although Wernher von Braun  was a war time German Rocket scientist

he was arrested several times by the Nazis and at one stage was to face the firing squad , for his anti Nazi belief's ,

his only intrest was in Rockets , and he hated the war time use of them , in his autobiography, he stated the V2 rocket was incapable of reaching the moon , and none left the earth's orbit

Hi Roco, there were a lot of people living in Germany and it would seem most everybody was against Hitler, so I wonder where this man got his support. The reality is, that when Germany was winning the War the majority of Germans thought Hitler was the greatest thing since sliced bread and quite simply did not care that he was intent on exterminating whole populations. It was only when the War went seriously wrong for Germany, that people started to have less regard for Hitler and by then given the prospect of defeat by the Soviets, with their well deserved reputation for terror and murder and what the Germans had got up to in Russia and for which the Russians would be likely to extract revenge, it was pretty much a case of sticking with the Hitler they knew, than inviting in the Russian bear they didn't. As for Von Braun, well you say that he claimed he was up before a firing squad for his anti-Nazi beliefs, and you say it is in his autobiography, I don't doubt that you are telling the truth, but whether he was telling the truth is an entirely different matter. For start, he would know exactly how things worked at a very high level in Germany or he would never have got the prestigious engineering position that he did, and he would know exactly that a lot of things were done on a understanding that such a thing should be done without any paperwork or official orders being issued, which would fit very well, if somebody wanted to make up a cock and bull story after the War, about being before a firing squad for his anti-Nazi beliefs. Furthermore, there was nothing special about the Nazi scientists, why they were ahead in rocketry was the US government did not fund American rocket engineers and scientists in the 1930s and the Nazis funded their rocket engineers and scientists. The USSR, which was a far less wealthy and technologically advanced country than the US, once they had got hold of the information from the German rocket research projects and used the knowledge they obtained from their captured Nazi scientists, they were able to carry on themselves [  unlike America ] without help from Nazis. As for Germany itself, the reaction of Germany in the aftermath of 9/11 really showed up that when push comes to shove, not a lot had changed.

Best and Warm Regards

Adrian Wainer

HI Adrian Wainer ,

Hitlers support was around 70% before the war started, with his early victories  it rose to about 90% right to the end

He has been judged the worlds greatest orator , (but  not truth teller BTW )  although towards the end of the war ,

a number of loyal Germans tried to assassinate him , mainly from the military , the population in general did not loose faith in him , and struggled on to the end ,

as far a von Braun , it is on record he was jailed twice , the second time he was rescued by the head of the secrete weapons research dept .  all manufacturing plants had two people in charge  one the standard boss if you will , the second was a Nazi SS overseer  , whose remit was to maintain moral and discipline , indeed  no doubt those that survived  played down there part in the war ,

the Russian problem ?,"the subhumans" as Hitler called then was his downfall, and he was his own agent of that ,

having brokered a deal with the Russians , for them not to oppose his expansion eastwards , but to share in the joint profits , and indeed between the two they squeezed the life out of Poland , causing France and England to step into the war ,( far too late IMHO,)  Russia then made it's move into the oil fields further East , the very target Hitler was next planing to attack , although Russia offered all the oil Hitler needed , he went off on one of his major rants ,

and within a month or so changed all his plans to invade England , then turned on Russia, so in reality 42-43 was the end of Germany ,

his quotes about the Allies

British , beaten but won't except it

Russians , it takes 100 to equal 1 German 

USA ,( He did not understand America , like most Europeans of that time )  we will deal with them later ,

I am not worried about them it will take then at least 10years to get on a war footing ,

France , they are tired of wars , and have no spirit left

I am curious about your remark "  As for Germany itself, the reaction of Germany in the aftermath of 9/11 really showed up that when push comes to shove, not a lot had changed. "

I would appreciate it if you could expand this a bit more ,  just curious , and not looking for a argument on that , I was not aware they had and different view than the rest of Europe ?

Indeed Best regards

Roco.........UK

Hi Roco,

I am curious about your remark "  As for Germany itself, the reaction of Germany in the aftermath of 9/11 really showed up that when push comes to shove, not a lot had changed. "

I would appreciate it if you could expand this a bit more ,  just curious , and not looking for a argument on that , I was not aware they had and different view than the rest of Europe ?

Indeed Best regards

Roco.........UK

Well their position, would not have been very different to most of Europe but then after letting a failed Austrian postcard painter lead them in to a World War on a plan based on a Wagnerian Opera, one might have thought they would have learned something, like how to recognize a bunch of Nazis though they might be called Al-Qaeda this time round rather than the NSDAP.  I knew the French were insane, like the Soviet Union post Stalin was no model state but even it had its limits and refused to sell Saddam a nuclear facility, because they would have sold a regular nuclear power plant but the Iraqi specification was for an atomic bomb factory, which the Soviet Union refused to supply Iraq but which the French happily sold him. And as I am sure you are aware one does not need a fancy aircraft or rocket to deliver a nuclear weapon to the target, just pack it under the guise of legitimate cargo in a forty foot container and ship to the target of your choice e.g. a lockup warehouse in London England.

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/

Best and Warm Regards

Adrian Wainer

as far a von Braun , it is on record he was jailed twice , the second time he was rescued by the head of the secrete weapons research dept .  all manufacturing plants had two people in charge  one the standard boss if you will , the second was a Nazi SS overseer  , whose remit was to maintain moral and discipline , indeed  no doubt those that survived  played down there part in the war

Indeed Best regards

Roco.........UK

Is there a reference on the internet to this jailing of Von Braun?

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,2976091,00.html

Best and Warm Regards

Adrian Wainer

Hi Adrian Wainer , sorry for the delay in repling , It's that 8 hour time shift thing , :evil2:

I wiil try and catch up on your 2 posts , BTW great link , thanks,

"He was arrested for off-the-cuff remarks he made at some party that brought into question his loyalty to the F

Hi,  Adrian Wainer , you have my deepest respect , you have studded this topic well, and I agree with most  of youreducated posts  , indeed spot on on Churchill , it was just a means to a end , the UK didn't want Russia , but they were needed at that time , and strange enough we need them again now , ( they supply most of the UK's gas ,)

my point is , if Von Braun was a war criminal , by connection so am I ,

I played ( a very minor ) part in missile development just for the money , as most people in that industry are doing  today , Von Braun was under much greater pressure than I ever was ,

LOL I might  be biased , my G/f is a basted ,part Russian/ German ,  and as old as me ,

she cried tears all day at 9/11 and said "not again " , as a orphan she has seen far more pain than than I ever will  know ,

for me this vid sums up the past ,I just hope we have moved on and learnt some

maybe we didn't start the fire , but we all owe it to the world to be the fireman .IMHO

Hi,  Adrian Wainer , you have my deepest respect , you have studded this topic well, and I agree with most  of youreducated posts  , indeed spot on on Churchill , it was just a means to a end , the UK didn't want Russia , but they were needed at that time , and strange enough we need them again now , ( they supply most of the UK's gas ,)

my point is , if Von Braun was a war criminal , by connection so am I ,

I played ( a very minor ) part in missile development just for the money , as most people in that industry are doing  today , Von Braun was under much greater pressure than I ever was ,

LOL I might  be biased , my G/f is a basted ,part Russian/ German ,  and as old as me ,

she cried tears all day at 9/11 and said "not again " , as a orphan she has seen far more pain than than I ever will  know ,

for me this vid sums up the past ,I just hope we have moved on and learnt some

maybe we didn't start the fire , but we all owe it to the world to be the fireman .IMHO

That was a very nice vid Roco. We hopefully learn from our mistakes.  :smiley: