Palin says 17-year-old daughter is pregnant

tommie gorman

Look, Im not a liberal, and im not stating the opinions of anyone other than me.  You should know by now, I don't lean either way.  The facts are clear on Palin's record, they are only telling you things you want to hear, instead of all of it.

TIME FOR MY IM SICK SPEECH:

I am sick of the evangelical hijacking of the replublican party.  I am sick of Rovian politics. I am sick of creditless attacks.  I am sick of the Democratic party and their wimpiness.  I am sick of Pundits.  I am sick of stupid emails that get spread about both candidates, that have nothing to do with any of the issues our country faces.  I am sick of the abortion issue, like it or not, it is not the government's job to make moral descisions for you.  I am sick of Jeff Garcia and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.  I am sick freedom rhetoric, like any of the candidates are anti-freedom.  I am sick of oil companies.  I am sick of big government.  I am sick Xbox 360 fan boys.  I am sick of the current tax code.  I am sick of the name Hussien.  I am sick of paying 100 bucks for 2 bags of grocerys.  I am sick of GMAC Insurance.  I am sick of left wing rhetoric.  I am sick of right wing rhetoric.  Are you still reading?  I am sick of those who mock the idea that we should talk to our enemys.  I am sick of argueing with people about individual freedom's, when the one the should be worried about the most, is technically taken away from us.

Who the hell cares about a teleprompter?  Thats exactly the kinda crap im talking about.  What does that have to do with anything?  The same thing happend to McCain during his speech at the convention, and he stumbled his way through it, who cares?

Here's what I believe, just so it's clear.

I consider myself to be far to the right of Obama, and slightly to the left of McCain.  I don't believe in God, but I don't judge those who do, nor do I argue with them.  I believe that life is not a goverment's choice to make, whether it be the death penalty (except in extreme cases), abortion (although I am personally against it), pulling the plug, etc.  I believe that goverment should be 1/3 of the size it is, and that the tax code should be re-written, and the income tax abolished.  I believe the role of a small federal goverment should be to manage the federal military, maintain and build infrastructure (roads, bridges), limited regulation of commerce (handle disputes, enfore laws), and assure our security, while maintaining our basic freedoms.  Limited social programs, that help those in need, while also encouraging work.  I believe in the right to bear arms, but not assault weapons.

I am also attracted to the conservative movement, the problem is, they are only conservative when it suit's their needs.  I though McCain would be different, but picking Palin leads me to believe otherwise.  If I voted for him, I couldnt live with myself if something happend to McCain, and she was to become President.

And for your other comments, im going to bed, I'll keep yapping tomorrow...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I can't sleep so screw it.

FYI, NPR puts me to sleep, Colmes is a pussy, WTF is air america?, and just for the hell of it, Rachel Madow should stick to muff diving. 

I do like Joe Scarborough, Greta Van Susteren, Tucker Carlson on occasion, Chris Mathews, I loved Tim Russert, I admitidly like Keith Olberman because the man tells it like it is, just with a slight liberal slant.

CNN is biased, Fox News is biased, so I don't watch much of either.

Anyways, this whole thing has gotten way off topic, and the "fact" is, we ALSO don't know who the hell Palin really is.  I just don't understand how people can just blindly embraced her because she "shares they're values", instead of looking at what she's done.  People said the same thing about Bush, and look at what that got us.

Man, I had to agree with over half of that. Honest. But there will always be those issues no matter what.

the biggest to me is an honest election. I am sure Obama would not even be in the race if so, and McCain would not have made it so far either. But we got what we got now.Not much choice left. Yep a "REDO" would be real nice about now.

:angry:

Air america is a failed leftists talk radio organization.

You could live with someone for 30 years, or more, and still not know who they are, if you don't pay close enough attention.

The constitution is what we should be following, and the right doesn't see it as a " living breathing document " that needs to be changed for the sake of the times.

Strangely enough, McCane is even a worse speaker than Bush.

And for the love of pete,  " Bush " did not get this country  " where it is today " , the people of America did.  They wanted to build houses for less, and sell them for more, this backfired on the latter that jumped in there thinking they knew what they were doing. Combined with peoples fear mongering, people stopped spending there money, the auto industry suffers first, then there's a trickle down. No one that has educated themselves on exactly what has transpired over the last 12 - 15 years could make a comment like Bush did it, or Bush's war.

But thats the thing Tommie, we probably won't ever have an honest election, where actual issues are debated.  But I have to ask, what is Obama being so dishonest about?

Yes the RIGHT AND the LEFT BOTH believe the constitution is a living breathing document.  They just don't when someone wants to change something they don't like.  That's why they want to use it to ban gay marriage and abortion.  And if we didn't update it with the times, women still wouldn't be voting.

Bush isn't entirely to blame.  Especially for the housing market.  Banks are to blame for that.  They shouldn't be giving mortgages to people with sub 600 credit scores, and actually expecting them to pay it.  Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac shouldn't have to back those mortgages either.

But thats the thing Tommie, we probably won't ever have an honest election, where actual issues are debated.  But I have to ask, what is Obama being so dishonest about?

Yes the RIGHT AND the LEFT BOTH believe the constitution is a living breathing document.  They just don't when someone wants to change something they don't like.  That's why they want to use it to ban gay marriage and abortion.  And if we didn't update it with the times, women still wouldn't be voting.

Bush isn't entirely to blame.  Especially for the housing market.  Banks are to blame for that.  They shouldn't be giving mortgages to people with sub 600 credit scores, and actually expecting them to pay it.  Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac shouldn't have to back those mortgages either.

We won't have an honest election till someone like regain comes along again. And forget about where actual issues are debated that will never happen. They don't even have a debate now. A moderator asks one a question, then he asks the other the same question. A real debate would be for them to throw a question out on the table and let the 2 of them go at it with no moderator in the middle. But that will never happen because all these canadians are a bunch of little bitches, who really have no clue how what to do. thats why they have 500 advisors  :haha:

It doesn't matter if they had a sub 600 credit score, or an 800+ credit score. Banks shouldn't be giving loans to people who simply can't afford the amount they are giving out. Its simple don't barrow more then you can afford.

They were giving out loans to people for $500,000 who make $40,000 a year, how the hell is he suppose to pay for that. They sucked so many stupid people in with these teaser rate mortgages, and fucked everyone. Now the honest american tax payer has to foot the bill for you stupid people who got a loan for a house you couldn't afford.

Strangely enough, McCane is even a worse speaker than Bush.

McCain is actually a better speaker then bush, bush pauses way to much, and is boring, slow and a drag to listen to. McCain's problem is he looks down to much, and he needs to stop saying "My Friends" i'm not your friend, i'm your fellow american who is pissed at how you guys are running this country, and could do a better job with a monkey as my vice president. 

Obama is obviously a better speak but so many people are mesmerized when listening to him they fail to hear what he is actually saying, and how dumb he sounds. Obama also thinks to long, he can't get answers out fast enough and thats why he will loose in the debates.

This is what happened to Social Security!

Lyndon Baines Johnson 36th.  President, Democrat

Term Of Office: November 22, 1963 to January 20, 1969

Question:    Which Political Party took Social Security from the Independent 'Trust Fund' and  put it into the General Fund so that  Congress  could spend it?

Answer:      It was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democrat, Term Of Office: November 22, 1963 to January 20, 1969) and the democratically  Controlled House and Senate.

And from that day until today Congress has drained the Social Security Trust Fund of

between 2 and 3 trillion dollars and replaced

it with useless IOUs. If that money had not been stolen by Congress, and I say "STOLEN", because that is what it is, then Social Security would be on a sound financial standing today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Question:    Which  Political Party eliminated the income tax Deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?

Answer:      The Democratic Party.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

William Jefferson Clinton

(Bill Clinton)

42nd. President

Democrat  Term of Office: 

January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001

Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.

(Al Gore)

45th. Vice President

Democrat Term of Office: January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001

Question:      Which Political Party started taxing Social Security annuities?

Answer:        The Democratic Party, with Albert Arnold Gore, Jr. (Al Gore) [Vice President Term of Office: January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001] casting the 'tie-breaking' deciding vote as President of the Senate, while he was Vice President of the US  .

------------------THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMEL'S BACK !!-------------------------------------------------

James Earl Carter, Jr(Jimmy Carter)

39th. President, Democrat

Term of Office:

January 20, 1977 to January 20, 1981

Question:    Which Political Party decided to start giving Annuity payments to immigrants?

AND MY FAVORITE:     

Answer:      That's right!  James Earl Carter, Jr. (Jimmy Carter) (Democrat, Term of Office: January 20, 1977 to January 20, 1981) and the Democratic Party.

Immigrants moved into this country, and at age 65, began to receive Social Security payments!  The Democratic Party gave these  payments to them, even though they never paid a dime into it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, after violating the original contract (FICA), the Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans want to take your Social Security  away!

And the worst part about it is uninformed citizens believe it!

If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of Awareness will be planted and maybe changes will Evolve.  Maybe not, some Democrats are awfully Sure of what isn't so.

But it's worth a try.  How many people can YOU send this to?

Actions speak louder than bumper stickers.

AND CONGRESS GIVES THEMSELVES  100% RETIREMENT FOR ONLY SERVING ONE TERM!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Jefferson

3rd. President, 

Democrat

Term of Office: January 20, 1777 to January 20, 1781

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

-  Thomas Jefferson

Just remember this when you vote for Obama or Democratic