Using cablenut and TCP optimizer

Funsize

hello im new here in the forum  :angel:

just would like to ask which is better cablenut or TCP optimizer??

or is it advisible to use both simultaneously?,  would it not cause conflict between the two software if i use them simultaneously??

plss i need answers pls pls....

(the admins already think that im a spamming coz i keep posting the same question..sorry for that admin i really dont have any intentions of spamming i just need answers plsss im that desperate!!! :cry:)

TCP Optimizer never got me the correct download rates always maxed my connection. Now bare with me all connections do need a push a certain tweak to make them faster, so what works for some, may not always work for others. I have always used Cablenut, simply because of the sheer support that the website has to offer towards it. Plus I feel it tweaks more than TCP Optimizer. Most users like TCP Optimizer because it's more, "User-friendly", and thats fine for most, but when you absolutely want the most the connection can give you, I'd suggest using Cablenut, as it has the support of most of testmy.net's users.

here's my result after tweaking my canopy and by using cablenut:

Your connection is: 351 Kbps or 0.4 Mbps

You downloaded at: 43 kB/s

You are running: 6 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 23.81 second(s)

Member Ident:Username:Funsize CompID:1151828595790

Test Time:: 2008/09/03 - 9:50pm

Test Browser and OS info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 (.NET Client 3.5.30729.01)

Test ID: FABS64MOK (if this is a screenshot go to testmy.net to see if this is fake)

Diagnosis ^info^: 90% + Okay : running at 91.88 % of your hosts average (smartbro.net)

This was tested from a 512 kB file and took 11.961 seconds to complete

it's actually better compared before i started tweaking, considering  that my download speed before was just 19kbps....tweaking does really works hehehehehe...now im wondering if i could make it much faster.......well better do some experimenting  :laugh:...thanks again you guys this site is very helpful!!!!! :icon_thumright:

i did a lot of experimenting with cablenut i used almost all of vanburens ccs files....now im a mess  :laugh: my connection went low again..... :cry:

eh guys any ideas whats the best vanburens ccs files for a 384kbps connection my internet is wireless its using an antenna to pick up a signal.....

any suggestions and insights would be greatly appreciated.....thanks

yeah I did that already....the Coolbuster's 20 Steps to Faster Smartbro....sadly it didn't work for me  :cry: (I am being cursed  :idiot2: hehehe)

anyway... i'll go ahead a find some more solutions to my problem

thanks for replying, hope you will still continue to reply....im eager to hear your opinions and suggestions coz im only a  :newbie: newbie when it comes to tweaking.............still learning  :idea: heheehe

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............thank god i followed your advice tommie gorman.....

when i thoroughly scanned my computer, there were like DOZENS of malware,virus and worms waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and i kinda noticed now that my connection is going better ............

NOW i'll use my Anti-Malware to the fullest :grin: :grin: