I am concerned

Roco

Today I replied to an off topic post on TMN , and found I had that annoying fly along with my normal signature , on checking, indeed it had been added to my  forum profile ,

am I right in thinking somebody now has access to my personal account on TMN forum ?,  anyone else getting this problem ? ,  :evil2:

Today I replied to an off topic post on TMN , and found I had that annoying fly along with my normal signature , on checking, indeed it had been added to my  forum profile ,

am I right in thinking somebody now has access to my personal account on TMN forum ?,  anyone else getting this problem ? ,  :evil2:

my bug kept disappearing and so i kept  pasting the link in my signature and got fed up and posted 2 ..now i'm back to one again...i have no clue what's up. :knuppel2:....yet..

Not  that I know of. Maybe a screen shot? I only see the normal sig.  :undecided: I hope we do not need Raid to rid of that critter.

And if someone is in them, I'd like to know too.  :knuppel2:

OK , I posted a reply to the topic " brokeback mountian "  and found I had the fly  :evil2:

under my sig , so I did a check of my profile , and indeed the code had been added , so I deleted it , and modified my post , so it is now not showing , but how the hell did it get added to my online profile ? , without my knowledge ?

OK , I posted a reply to the topic " brokeback mountian "  and found I had the fly  :evil2:

under my sig , so I did a check of my profile , and indeed the code had been added , so I deleted it , and modified my post , so it is now not showing , but how the hell did it get added to my online profile ? , without my knowledge ?

wasn't me , sugar...my 2nd fly came up missing 2? day's ago..my one still crawls so i still have him...i am starting to suspect something....hhmmmm.

So some gain little critters and others lose critters? One does have to wonder who's messing. Where the heck is CA3LE or momma when you need them. I mean who else has that kind of access anyway? Anyone seen the other mods?  :cheesy:

Hey Roco did you hit the report to moderator button like a good member is supposed to do??  :haha:  :haha:

So some gain little critters and others lose critters? One does have to wonder who's messing. Where the heck is CA3LE or momma when you need them. I mean who else has that kind of access anyway? Anyone seen the other mods?  :cheesy:

Hey Roco did you hit the report to moderator button like a good member is supposed to do??  :haha:  :haha:

:2funny: never thought I was that good a member to hit the button and complain , anyway snr. adim have to sleep sometime ? , just done a password change and all seems well  ,

and anyway

wasn't me , sugar...my 2nd fly came up missing 2? day's ago..my one still crawls so i still have him...i am starting to suspect something....hhmmmm.

the last honey to call me sugar  :lol: was a 392lb  transvestite hells angel guy ,

so things are looking up ...........maybe  :wink2:, ....... :2funny:

missing fly's , well I ain't tech minded , but maybe missing a shower for a month or two ,

may help ,

I still cant figure out how my profile got modified ,

:2funny: never thought I was that good a member to hit the button and complain , anyway snr. adim have to sleep sometime ? , just done a password change and all seems well  ,

and anyway  the last honey to call me sugar  :lol: was a 392lb  transvestite hells angel guy ,

so things are looking up ...........maybe  :wink2:, ....... :2funny:

missing fly's , well I ain't tech minded , but maybe missing a shower for a month or two ,

may help ,

I still cant figure out how my profile got modified ,

:cheesy::angel:...all woman here.

:undecided:

if so  :smitten: , and please excuse this old Brit for thinking different , :wink2:

good to have you along anyway , and thanks for not screaming at me , my English humour is often misunderstood ,

Regards Roco ...UK

my feather's don't get ruffled easy..i am not your typical woman..a catagory all my own...and yes all woman..no added or subtracted parts here..i know your undecided..but thanks..sugar.

There's nothing in the gif of the pecker gnat, there's only a couple of people that could have put that in anyones sig besides the user themselves, there is a hint in this thread if you pay close attention.

And the only reason it might  " go away " is just like any other item you place in your sig that is hosted elsewhere, that is the site is , or was being rebooted at the time of the refresh.

The " pecker gnat " is to raise awareness of the folding at home thread ere at testmy.net. In hopes people get more involved.

There's nothing in the gif of the pecker gnat, there's only a couple of people that could have put that in anyones sig besides the user themselves, there is a hint in this thread if you pay close attention.

And the only reason it might  " go away " is just like any other item you place in your sig that is hosted elsewhere, that is the site is , or was being rebooted at the time of the refresh.

The " pecker gnat " is to raise awareness of the folding at home thread ere at testmy.net. In hopes people get more involved.

Hi Mudmanc4 , not sure on your hint

but I did not add it to my Sig. and I cant see the other 2 feeling the need to do that either ?, my guess now  is my account got jacked , it was a easy password and a bit obvious , :idiot2:

( now changed )  so I will leave it at that ,

good luck on the "folding " I would love to join in , but I have a monthly bandwidth cap of 2Gb ,  :cry2:

my feather's don't get ruffled easy..i am not your typical woman..a catagory all my own...and yes all woman..no added or subtracted parts here..i know your undecided..but thanks..sugar.

Thanks on that pixiepistlz , I am convinced , (it's in the writing style and content )   :wink2: ,  " my feather's don't get ruffled easy..) well if you ever feel the need for a bit of feather ruffling ,I am available ,  :evil6:

BTW, I now take the "Sugar " as a compliment  :lol: but just one in my coffee , as I am sweet enough  :angel:

Regards

Roco..UK  ( have passport , can travel )

i could join in but im not allowed to keep my comp. on all the time...  :undecided:

Me too starship_troopers  , I cant afford it  , I got 5 spare puters, and a UK cap  :evil2: , lots of folk over here have that , to go unlimited would mean I could not afford to eat  ,