Looking to get new head phones.

dlewis23

I'm looking to get some new head phones. I have an older Sennheiser pair that I use now every day, but they are in need of an upgrade.

My choices are the Grado SR60 which are insanely good. And the Sennheiser HD555 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106392

I know how the grado's sound and they are just about prefect, and the price is fantastic for them. But I have herd some good things about the HD555 but I can't find any place that has them to try them out so I'm wondering if anyone else has them or one that is real close to them, and how you like them? 

Nope, but whatever you decide, let me know how they are, I gave my last ones to my boy.

Will do.

That's a pretty nice pair. I dont ever really use head phones, but for 100 bucks must be pretty good

$100 bucks is cheap. The grado's are $70. My boss spend over $1000 on the head phones that he uses, and they sound like crap because his EQ is FUBAR.  :haha:

I just dont see myself paying 1000 bucks on head phones, but 100 buck would be max for me

Well yea, me to. I don't see spending close to $1000 on head phones, but my boss is also the guy who spent $3000 on a camera that was worth $2000 then had it stolen out of the office 3 weeks after he bought it.  :buck2:

Ok so I ended up getting the Grado SR60. I found a place that has the Sennheiser HD555 and they are not as good as the SR60's they are close but you with the SR60's you hear everything the way its suppose to he heard. And since they were $30 cheaper it was even better getting them.

I would recommend either of these to anyone, but if your an ass hole when it comes to sound and what to hear everything correctly like I do you can't go wrong with the SR60's

Ok so I ended up getting the Grado SR60. I found a place that has the Sennheiser HD555 and they are not as good as the SR60's they are close but you with the SR60's you hear everything the way its suppose to he heard. And since they were $30 cheaper it was even better getting them.

I would recommend either of these to anyone, but if your an ass hole when it comes to sound and what to hear everything correctly like I do you can't go wrong with the SR60's

Well it looks like i might haft to get some head phones. Ive been playing crysis, and i have a 5.1 system and i like my s#it loud the wife dont like it to much lol.  Good to hear you found what you wanted