The World's Weirdest USB Drives

xshirox

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say??...If there's an opening , I am gonna run with it! ..That's the way I have always been and sometimes I am brutally honest..I do come across the wrong way I am sure. and nothing trully meant by it...LOL... laughter is the best medicine..Why I always read Grandma's  Reader's Digest magazines as a kid..and adored the word power section.  :angel:  Lighten up..."Why so serious?"

i always make jokes out of situations, makes the day go by better, with less stress mostly.  so yeah i get where  you come from.  glad we can laugh without offending anyone also  :grin: :grin:

and nice use of my sig.  lol  :azn::cool:

glad to have people here that can take a joke. yet another thing about this site that has people coming back for more

Thanks!! starship_ troopers ....Yeah sometime's I go a little to far with the humor .It's all for fun tho. honest. You know you guys do it alot ...I read your posts ..and see the dirty pics.....He who is without sin cast the 1st stone.  :grin:

Duck 1st  stone comming over  <........................... :angel:  and BTW, it's "humour"  if you are speaking English ....... :wink2:............... :lol: same goes for colour etc,  :knuppel2:......... :lol:

I aint joining  in on F***ing USB drives , just busted my 4Gb , in  laptop , doing a friend a favour ,  I pluged it in in the back ( old Dell ) flipped it over to release the battery and busted my  USB pen drive  :twisted:,

so they all get the finger from me ,I will be staying with my 160 Gb usb hard drive from now on ,  :smile2: and it ain't so easy to loose ,

edit for spell8ing mistake , Duh .Haha

Duck 1st  stone comming over  <........................... :angel:  and BTW, it's "humour"  if you are speaking English ....... :wink2:............... :lol: same goes for colour etc,  :knuppel2:......... :lol:

I aint joining  in on F***ing USB drives , just busted my 4GB , in  laptop , doing a friend a favour ,  I pluged it in in the back ( old Dell ) flipped it over to release the battery and busted my  USB pen drive  :twisted:,

so they all get the finger from me ,I will be staying with my 160 GB usb hard drive from now on ,  :smile2: and it ain't so easy to loose ,

edit for spell8ing mistake , Duh .Haha

"Sir" ,

Yes, I do find myself speaking English with you, don't I?? . I will try and remember that while taking my 4 o'clock "Tea"...LOL..

Bloody Hell !! Watch where you throw that stone..my head hurts!  Blimey!

Cheerio!!

edit:for member privacy