The World's Weirdest USB Drives

xshirox

Thanks!! starship_ troopers ....Yeah sometime's I go a little to far with the humor .It's all for fun tho. honest. You know you guys do it alot ...I read your posts ..and see the dirty pics.....He who is without sin cast the 1st stone.  :grin:

don't worry about it dear...these boys can always dish it...but sometimes just don't know how to take it from a lady...i thought ur finger comeback was hilarious...and i too have always had the same opinion about fortune cookies...'cept i always though "twat" was a term exclusive to mi la familia...u mean when i say to my daughter in public..."oh stop being such a twat" there are others out there that might understand my foriegn language!!! :shocked: i always thouth it sounded better than "bitch"...ooooo wait til i tell her...

as for me...i don't want anything that looks like food sticking out of my computer...give me a body part :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry about it dear...these boys can always dish it...but sometimes just don't know how to take it from a lady...i thought ur finger comeback was hilarious...and i too have always had the same opinion about fortune cookies...'cept i always though "twat" was a term exclusive to mi la familia...u mean when i say to my daughter in public..."oh stop being such a twat" there are others out there that might understand my foriegn language!!! :shocked: i always thouth it sounded better than "bitch"...ooooo wait til i tell her...

as for me...i don't want anything that looks like food sticking out of my computer...give me a body part :)

Did I die????........Thanks Momma "T"!

Everyone is being nice so I thought I died.. :angel:

Well being a Red Cross trained first aider , I can bring you back to life ,

Maybe , won some, lost some  :cry2:)

"Sir" ,

Yes, I do find myself speaking English with you, don't I?? . I will try and remember that while taking my 4 o'clock "Tea"...LOL..

Bloody Hell !! Watch where you throw that stone..my head hurts!  Blimey!

Cheerio!!

Dear Pixie... ,

It is with regret that  have to draw your attention to  use of the words "Sir"  ,when addressing Roco on the forum ,I should point out that he finds that terms of endearment , the Sir because he is not , the other as that is reserved for intimate friends only ,  in public somewhat embarrassing ,

He is fearfull that his cover may be blown if you don't desist , :wink2: ,

but he has hinted that after  the first meeting behind the bike sheds , he may condesend

to you using the Term "Oh Sir ", rather than the common Term "Oh my god , "

well, tally ho pip pip

Biggles .....................( Roco's long suffering wing man )

Btw, Roco is unable to be on line after an accident today , he made a right "Twat" of himself in a builders yard by falling over a sleeping Policeman UK  (anti  speed hump USA ?) while carrying  4  4x4 inch fence posts , apart from injured pride he is OK , I have advised him to rest and take more water with it next time ,

edited for member privacy

What web site would that be? "Dildo's R Us" :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

omgosh...how'd u know that??? :shocked: ...i'm a card carrying member :) where's my gag...ur in big trouble dimples

what is the bigest you can get today , as I need a replacement .

roco u crack me up...omgosh i almost fell off my chair...i think the fatboy is the biggest... jk...i dunno...let's research it...jk...i'll stop...hehehehe

omgosh...how'd u know that??? :shocked: ...i'm a card carrying member :) where's my gag...ur in big trouble dimples

roco u crack me up...omgosh i almost fell off my chair...i think the fatboy is the biggest... jk...i dunno...let's research it...jk...i'll stop...hehehehe

Whaa ?, I can only find one at 160 Gb , PC world have never heard of a fat boy , allthough the female sales assistant couldent stop giggleing  :angel:

use of the words "Sir"  ,when addressing Roco on the forum ,I should point out that he finds that terms of endearment , the Sir because he is not

Mr biggles please tell roco...it's okay...it's a term of respect here...as we allow for difference in terms...u should too...tell him...don't be embarrassed...sir is the ultimate in respect...and if anyone is deserving of that roco is...so tell him to take it as a compliment...

we love him :) and tell him to quit tripping over his own feet...

awwwww...contrary to popular rumor...i'm way too nice...that's why i have to pretend not to be...but ask anyone...they'll tell ya...that is til someone crosses the line against my fav website... :)

BTW Tdawnaz  :smitten:is way to nice, belive me ,and no I ain't a politician ,

for all the stick she takes on this  forum , I think we should have a Tdawnaz day ,

for me Momma T for Prez , she has seen me through   fat to thin , :lol: truly she did ,

helped  me quite smoking , and has always been there for us all ,  and shucks  :oops:, I love her to bits for that , :smitten:

Mr biggles please tell roco...it's okay...it's a term of respect here...as we allow for difference in terms...u should too...tell him...don't be embarrassed...sir is the ultimate in respect...and if anyone is deserving of that roco is...so tell him to take it as a compliment...

we love him :) and tell him to quit tripping over his own feet...

oops crossing posts , ,  :lol: never called Sir in the UK , hard to be a rebel without a cause and being called Sir , it don't sit easy on my shoulders , first kid that called me Sir was at the American school in Switzerland ,( Tasis ) I looked behind me to see who he was talking too  :lol:, Btw great Kids to be proud of imho,

LOL on my Twat fall , called Prat fall UK , same thing I guess , in front of half a dozen yard workers ( lunch time ) Tea break , I was trying to impress the office girl with my manly Physic and amazing muscle power  while  looking at her short skirt , or maybe  beyond  :shocked: ,   :evil6:, women have always been  my downfall  :haha:,

I am OK , apart from a metre ? HaHa  , of lost skin on knees and elbow , even through my Levis , ??

I got up brushed the dust down and laughed along with the guys through gritted teeth , My lip didn't even tremble until I got around the corner ,  :lol:, Mummies little soldier then said F**k that it hurt , and why speed Humps in a builders yard , ????? , is a builders truck fully loaded going to hit 50 Mph in 50 yards ???

aparently it's a safety feature  :shocked:,Duh ,

Humping Dogs

hey u talkin to me

Hey Momma T...Here's some woodies for us both to choose from..

very impressive

hahaa how did you get pictures of my woodies? :2funny: :2funny:

u have more than one??...no wonder ur in such demand and ur gf is so jealous... :) get in line

momma T ..here's one way over the top!  you know someone had to think of it ..and beat us to it too.. :evil:  LOL 

wow...where do u find this stuff  :haha: