The World's Weirdest USB Drives

xshirox

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the lighter one --anything shiny..my heart and lighter compliments each other I think.I feel a collection starting ...someone will submit a book soon in the collectible catagory..look for it in your local bookstore in a bit.

Here's another one and there are PEZ collectibles and books ..

• 3 months later...

Well being a Red Cross trained first aider , I can bring you back to life ,

Maybe , won some, lost some  :cry2:)

Dear Pixie... ,

It is with regret that  have to draw your attention to  use of the words "Sir"  ,when addressing Roco on the forum ,I should point out that he finds that terms of endearment , the Sir because he is not , the other as that is reserved for intimate friends only ,  in public somewhat embarrassing ,

He is fearfull that his cover may be blown if you don't desist , :wink2: ,

but he has hinted that after  the first meeting behind the bike sheds , he may condesend

to you using the Term "Oh Sir ", rather than the common Term "Oh my god , "

well, tally ho pip pip

Biggles .....................( Roco's long suffering wing man )

Btw, Roco is unable to be on line after an accident today , he made a right "Twat" of himself in a builders yard by falling over a sleeping Policeman UK  (anti  speed hump USA ?) while carrying  4  4x4 inch fence posts , apart from injured pride he is OK , I have advised him to rest and take more water with it next time ,

edited for member privacy

What the hell happened to your right "twat" of a speed hump there Biggles.  :cheesy: Did they take you away?  :evil6: