Free Cable TV on Cell Phone

keith1178

Hey guys I just recently switched to verizon for my service and purchased a motorola Q9 and was searching the web and found a program that lets you stream straight from your computer.  If you have a video card with cable attached then you are able to get all cable channels on your cell phone for free (except paying for the cell service) Its called Orb.com..Not sure if you have heard of it but it was new to me and pretty cool I think.

i believe i have a version of it from winamp.com it enable you you connect your computer with other devices to share your media. i use it to connect my pc to my PS3 and 360. it works well. it also enables you to connect to your media from any where it the world, remotely. It works well for me but i only use it for my songs.

I dont know about watching TV on your cell phone, but i'd rather watch it on my TV.