Americas Priorities.

Shug7272

Maybe she just needs some special attention.  :smitten:

Oh come on, putting that into effeect is what will create our ruin, not passing it. So credit pretty much stops. So we live by our paychecks again. I can live with that. And theeconomy will finally be on an uphill, instead of a damned stick of dynamite shoved up our  :booty:  and we are supposed to pay these shit heads for doing it to us in the first place.

So yeah, I vote for Heathers attention too.  :kiss:

You know in reality people in general spend enough on new cars, electronics, and credit cards to pay for a house. Now which is better, that or the bailout?  :wink:

Well, lets see. I make about 60k a year right now and probably spend 10k a year on necessities like food and what not (not counting my mortgage payment). My vehicle is paid off and the ONLY debt I have is my mortgage. So you are not only right. You are DAMN right. Also if you take into account an average 2000 square foot house only costs about 25k in materials. So there is NO reason every American should not be able to have a house built for 50k. Thats 25k to pay the workers. So now why not set up a Gov project to build houses for anyone who can afford 50k? It would create TONS of jobs and part of the program could be a short term no interest loan. Meh, its not perfect but its better than paying banks 700 Billion.

Because then the contractors, and general contractrors, and supers will not get rich!  :evil:

Your bucking the system. And when it all has to be accoding to code, and the code idiots say it all has to be done because they do not like it, then the ....lets just say nice dram but it will never happen.  :wink: And any time the gov't is involved you can simply double the price.  :cool:

Well, lets see. I make about 60k a year right now and probably spend 10k a year on necessities like food and what not (not counting my mortgage payment). My vehicle is paid off and the ONLY debt I have is my mortgage. So you are not only right. You are DAMN right. Also if you take into account an average 2000 square foot house only costs about 25k in materials. So there is NO reason every American should not be able to have a house built for 50k. Thats 25k to pay the workers. So now why not set up a Gov project to build houses for anyone who can afford 50k? It would create TONS of jobs and part of the program could be a short term no interest loan. Meh, its not perfect but its better than paying banks 700 Billion.

25 huh, like to see that break down.