Credit Cards

Joey

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you calling me a flame? I resent that inflammatory remark. Look, just because I'm "different" doesn't give you the right to stereotype me! :angry5:

J/K meatball. :haha:

:haha: Stank_Ho different? Who you? I hadn't really noticed.....did you get your hair done or something :?:  :-P

8) Microwave

LMFAO!!!!!! i fucking lied about this whole thing just to get you NERDS going. Fucking Losers. i hope yall ban me from this forum. man yall need to get off your computers and get some pussy or a real fucking life. stay on the computer 24 fucking 7. fucking dumb asses.

LMFAO!!!!!! i fucking lied about this whole thing just to get you NERDS going. Fucking Losers. i hope yall ban me from this forum. man yall need to get off your computers and get some pussy or a real fucking life. stay on the computer 24 fucking 7. fucking dumb asses.

oh yea! haha you had us going. because lieing about somethign incrediable stupid , then making ^ that post redeems yourself for sure! Go you! :D

:haha: WE need to get a life..... L0L....thats funny!!!  well at least maybe you got some education and didnt even know it.....so look up the word redeem so you haven't wasted ALL your time just most of it....

8) Microwave

http://wordweb.info/