Stand-alone IP blocking tool

xshirox

Just use windows then.

Under Local Security Settings / IP Security Policies  ( control panel > Administrative tools > right click on " IP security policy on local .." " If you have trouble, don't do anything that your not sure of. Or else  lol

1. Create a new IP Filter list

2. Source IP is My IP address

3. Destination ( The IP that you want blocked )

4. Protocol is any

5. Create a new IP Security Policy (use Kerberos 5 authentication)

6. Add an IP Security Rule (this rule is not a tunnel) (all network connections)

7. Add the new IP filter list that you just created. (require security)

8. Assign the new policy

Make sure to assign the policy. You can use scripting as well, if your up for it lol

Just use windows then.

Under Local Security Settings / IP Security Policies  ( control panel > Administrative tools > right click on " IP security policy on local .." " If you have trouble, don't do anything that your not sure of. Or else  lol

1. Create a new IP Filter list

2. Source IP is My IP address

3. Destination ( The IP that you want blocked )

4. Protocol is any

5. Create a new IP Security Policy (use Kerberos 5 authentication)

6. Add an IP Security Rule (this rule is not a tunnel) (all network connections)

7. Add the new IP filter list that you just created. (require security)

8. Assign the new policy

Make sure to assign the policy. You can use scripting as well, if your up for it lol

this is great! thanks! i was able to block the game from connecting. I tested it and ping the server and got no response.

i have peer-guardian running on my laptop, but i cant hide the system tray icon, im doing this so that no one knows something changed.

Then you did the right thing by creating the IP filter, most people have no idea you can do these things in windows, and will never look.

Just for reference,  " gpedit.msc " can be used to adjust settings thruought the system, but be careful what you change.