Fisher Price Doll Promotes Islam in the US

Sequoia

Hmmm , you guys have a problem with Islamic dolls ,  if it is clearly labeled ?,so whats the big deal ?, 40 % of the world is Muslim , so is your christian faith that weak you have to pick on kids toys , ? ,

If it was clearly labeled, then that would be different.

I did not see anything in that video that said anything about a label.

That is clearly Frikin' wrong.

I am born and raised Catholic (but have never fallen for the stories) and I would be just as upset about a non labeled toy that spouted "Jesus Christ is the light".

:lol: we are now arguing over labels on a kids toy?  , just try pressing the demo toy that says try me ,  or maybe the sound quality is that crap you cant tell the difference  :2funny: 

BTW ,dn0 you wasn't born a catholic , you was born a pagan , by teaching you became a catholic

:lol: we are now arguing over labels on a kids toy?  , just try pressing the demo toy that says try me ,  or maybe the sound quality is that crap you cant tell the difference  :2funny: 

Actually your right Roco....

I haven't been around TMN for some time and I start a fight first post out.

That is some pretty bad audio coming out of the dolls mouth, maybe it is saying "Bacardi Rum is Light"; that would be fine with me :grin2:

What I feel is you guys don't like the Islamic faith and culture shoved down your throats since Obama /Osama came to the front of our minds .the culture itself is not a threat. Anyways. I have been in Tarpon Springs , Florida to the Sponge docks and it is a greek village with lots of greek culture ,foods, stores, music played on loudspeakers. ect. and I find it fascinating and I saw plenty of greek dolls and if I saw the fisher price doll on the shelf,  I would  not be offended .. Islam is the light ? maybe not that phrase I would like to have heard from a doll.(  would rather have heard   mama is alright.. :icon_thumright:. ) but if you are islamic , I see where there is appeal. Same could be said for America .What does the Statue of Liberty say? give me your tired ,your poor, your hungry....we in a sense were the light for alot of people , immigrants, ect.  Now maybe what you hear is Obama support through the doll since he has muslim ties.. but we are taught to love one another and accept everyone as our brother's and sister's .so I guess I do not find it offensive since it is not saying "Vote for Obama" ...then I would torch it . :violent5:

Actually your right Roco....

I haven't been around TMN for some time and I start a fight first post out.

That is some pretty bad audio coming out of the dolls mouth, maybe it is saying "Bacardi Rum is Light"; that would be fine with me :grin2:

:2funny:  no probs and peace Bro , and good to have you back  on TMN,

I go with the "Bacardi Rum is Light";  :lol:

]

:shocked:  Bacardi Rum is light!!  oh gosh ..my husband's milk was Bacardi.. glad those days are past. that shit is nasty .  Got too much of that thrown in my face too when he was angry.. :idiot2:  then he would gripe his drink was wasted.  :buck2:  yeah,  he was alcholic. wouldn't want a doll even sounding like it said that .  :uglystupid2:

:shocked:  Bacardi Rum is light!!  oh gosh ..my husband's milk was Bacardi.. glad those days are past. that shit is nasty .  Got too much of that thrown in my face too when he was angry.. :idiot2: then he would gripe his drink was wasted.  :buck2:  yeah,  he was alcholic. wouldn't want a doll even sounding like it said that .  :uglystupid2:

Yeah, the demon drink can get a hold , I only Drink on a Saturday night , :angel:

Oh damm ,it's Sunday for me , 2 am , time to go ,

BTW, any one making a doll that says "hey go easy Big boy" just curious ,  :evil6:

Yeah, the demon drink can get a hold , I only Drink on a Saturday night , :angel:

Oh damm ,it's Sunday for me , 2 am , time to go ,

BTW, any one making a doll that says "hey go easy Big boy" just curious ,  :evil6:

Yeah, I am on call tonight otherwise I would be visiting Ron B right now.

And, Roco, a little doll telling you to "go easy big boy" is maybe a little creepy.

pixiepistlz, glad your husband stopped throwing the rum at you - it does have a tendency to alter the personality. Maybe if you tried it in a glass with a little diet coke and ice.....sorry bout' the peer pressure.

you looking for a doll Roco?

:evil:    Tommie has a blow up one... ask him where he got it ... maybe Adam & Eve? or the other shops.. xandria, cybernooky..ect.. :2funny:    :buck2:  

and about  the rum and coke... . been there done that , still nasty..I prefer any drink but that .  Damn!!!.. I made a promise not to touch the stuff for a bit.  :wink2:

Yeah, I am on call tonight otherwise I would be visiting Ron B right now.

And, Roco, a little doll telling you to "go easy big boy" is maybe a little creepy.

pixiepistlz, glad your husband stopped throwing the rum at you - it does have a tendency to alter the personality. Maybe if you tried it in a glass with a little diet coke and ice.....sorry bout' the peer pressure.

:lol: I was just curious , and asking for a friend , :undecided: , ...... :evil6:,...... :angel:

BTW dn0 , I hate to ask but who is

you looking for a doll Roco?

:evil:    Tommie has a blow up one... ask him where he got it ... maybe Adam & Eve? or the other shops.. xandria, cybernooky..ect.. :2funny:    :buck2:  

and about  the rum and coke... . been there done that , still nasty..I prefer any drink but that .  Damn!!!.. I made a promise not to touch the stuff for a bit.  :wink2:

thanks for the link pixie , have puncture outfit and can travell ,

BTW, who is Ron B , go easy on a Brit ,

Roco, would you choose A or B?

This thread is getting off topic and going down hill quick :shocked:

Sorry guys I get a 5 min  delay over here, :lol: A or B , depends on which on

comes with a inflater, at my age doing both could be dangerous  ,

maybe it should ? coz F*ck if I am going top argue over a kids toy , that may corrupt a future generation  :lol:

Roco, would you choose A or B?

This thread is getting off topic and going down hill quick :shocked:

Go for A, it wont ask to cuddle, talk, complain, ask for money, call you asking what you are doing or get all emotional. For a better feel put hot water in it other then air !

hot water?  that makes it a hot water bottle then..then it explodes hot water resulting in burns .better not. :idiot2:

How high do you have your water heater on? The water is going to cool off before he gets it in the doll anyways. Then it will be luke warm, might want to put down towels in case of hole punctures.