AVG Anti-Virus FREE Auto Update Issues...

wyantm06

:undecided: Building one ? Never heard of that. With legs? Pics?  :shocked:

oh no...no pics...this is all very top scret...developed by a bunch of women that know what they're doing...kinda like a car kit...all comes in a box...and u put it together...it has legs so you don't have to stoop over to load it...yep...that's ingenuity...tricky to put together...i got in on the beta test kit... :evil6:

So does it work like a frankenstein as in built of the best parts of a man?  :haha: :haha:

That would explain it then.  [nerdly]

yes and it will even collect and rinse off ur dirty dishes and wipe down the table for you :) it's a jewel

i'm sure water and pixie have ordered theirs too

They are so cuddly too .Face it, man cannot live without woman.    :angel:  Woman can live without man.  :shocked:

Yes they are cuddly, thats my favorite "thing " about a woman.   I could, and have , lived w/o a woman, but I wasn't me.

aar, I've about had it with AVG , there are more people calling about this very issue then i care to mention, expecially since i install the thing on all the comps i have here.  :roll:

DITTO!  A person needs a better half. Glad I found mine. :grin2:

Is it true about Norton taking over AVG? I could not find anything on google. I heard it though.

WOW, I can't find anything on the merger either. Who knows in this corporate world.

Yep, better 1/2 goes both ways.  :kiss: Its hell running around 1/2 cocked.  :lol:

k...something else  just thought of...what about updates and scans in the middle of the night...my computer will be on but in some sort of powersave mode...will it still be able to update and scan??...cuz i set it to do that stuff at times that i don't use my machine

It should, you can check your logs and see when the last scan took place.

forgot to give ya'll an update...yep it does it all even in sleep mode...no problem no errors...updates and scans...yeah!!!