plugins..........

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

Maybey I am missing something. With open source browsers and 3 party plugins used allot hasent anyone considerd the fact that this could be a HUGE issue?  Trojans and Virus could be embedded into the plug ins and who would know until its to late. Then traceing it back to the orginal source. Same could go for skins as well. I have said it time and time again. Sooner or later hackers would take notice of open source. For thoes who cant stand bill gates (myself included) Lets face it its the only game in town. In time open source browsers will get and have allot more issues. Its just a question of time. Do I hate open surce. Nope. Think its a great idea. Just seems to be the flavor of the month. Myself I go against the grain I guess. Everyone screams how great this is software is. I will use something completley diffrent and invoke friendly debates about it. Keeps life intresting. In short everyone wants green I will use red then have a friendly debat about it. Peace..........im out