Need a new HP LCD screen

Buntz

I knock my laptop off the table and screw up the lcd screen :uglystupid2:, so I need to buy a new one. Called up HP and they wanted $470.00 for a new one :shock:. I only pay $800.00 for the laptop! Anyone know of any good and trustworthy online store were I can buy a new screen? Thanks in advance for your help.

ebay. You need to get one for your exact model. And good luck finding it. They are all going to be around that price. The LCD is the most expensive part of the notebook.

You may be better off finding a notebook that is broken and buy the whole thing rather then just buying the LCD alone.

ebay. You need to get one for your exact model. And good luck finding it. They are all going to be around that price. The LCD is the most expensive part of the notebook.

You may be better off finding a notebook that is broken and buy the whole thing rather then just buying the LCD alone.

I agree ebay is probably the way to go, but be careful.

Ebay has 11 different seller with the lcd screen I need. Their price range from $99.99 to $ 225.00 for a screen. Also found a couple of online store that sell screen and their price are around $150.00 to 160.00. Guess I will have to take a chance and buy one and hope I don't get screwed. Already have two desktops,so I would like to get the laptop up and running again. Thank again for the help.