HELP PLEASE!!! ABOUT MY SMARTBRO CONNECTION!!!

AuRe16

There are too many variables for anybody to give you the help you need online. You need to call smart customer support *1888 on your smart cell. Tell them your problem, let them troubleshoot it with you on the phone. If they can't fix it, tell them you want a technician - NOT  an installer - to come and fix it. Have them make a report and get the "service reference number". WRITE IT DOWN. For everyday you are having problems, call again and get another report number. This is so you can get a refund later for those days, because you don't have to pay if it doesn't work right.

Smart WILL  send some qualified techs to your place and they WILL fix it. The same thing happened to me as is happening to you. They sent FOUR technicians to my place. My problem was caused by a base station network trouble. It could be your antenna is not aligned right, a network problem, a dhcp server problem... the list is long. After they fixed the base station, my speed changed to  45kbps (about 450 kilobits/sec) +