Smart Bro sendfar config page?

manjit

im using smart bro plan 999 speed 384Kbps

sendfar it shapes like box

im using  laptop

windows xp home service pack 3 updated genuine

smart bro plan 384Kbps @ 999per month. notyet upgraded in our town.

intelR pentiumR (M)processor 1500MHz

1.50GHz, 760mb of ram

160 hard drive sata

aniti virus ----norton antivirus 9 updated automatic block virus === no virus found

spy and others not found.. clean pc no virus. tested using adware alert latest.

i want to show my speed while downloading utorrent 45Kbps

smbrospeedcheckqe2.th.jpgthpix.gif i click nyu ung pic para makita nyu ng buong laki

eto ang speed ko umuulan po kc nung triny ko

share2-2R304H1LF

second test with upload....nag uupload kasi yata ako sa utorent kaya mababa ung uplaod ko pero ok lang

share2-ASRFY0Q2K&dual=yes&q2=B5NCLIYJA

[move]MY QUETION IS             DO YOU KNOW THE CONFIGURATION PAGE OF SEND FAR?[/move]

like in canopy its 169.254.3.3 maybe also 10.20.30.40 both of these is working in my sendfar BUT after automatic refresh the name registered change thats why i can not change my qos i also try 10.20.30.40 ip and after putting my sendfar addres like 10.xx.xx.xx it dont load. inakyat kona po ung antena namin na box type ung esn po. misan lumabas rin sa arp -a etong address na 10.xx.xx.xx ko e invalid pero ung mga ibang 10.xx.xx.xx e dynamic naman.

after following all instruction given po ako nag question kc po hindi gumagana sana naman may tumulong saaken  :smitten:

ang maganda kasi sa sendfar stable ung speed nya gaya saken 43-48kbps kung mag download

nung gumagamit ako ng canopy e lagi may disconection at hindi ko alam na pedeng i hack un kasi bago ko lang nalaman etong site.

napalitan ng sendfar ung saamin kc daw ung canopy mahina ung signal nya kasi may puno daw sa harap e ok lang naman dati. un nga lang ung disconections lang ung problema at mabagal mag surf kahit mag firefox pa ako. pero ung download ng canopy ko ay 27-45kbps sa utorent at sa mga direct download links using idm internet download manager.

ngayon gusto ko na ibalik ung canopy ung white na pahaba kc madali lang maases ung page nila. kasi maraming ring gumagamit at marami rin nakakaalam kung pano i hack.

anu po desisyon nyu.? sendfar ako or canopy na?

and gusto ko lang kasi sa sendfar ay stable ung speed at sa firefox or internet 7 e mabilis rin mag load ung page.

EDIT: This is a English speaking Forum so please post in English! A translation of you post would be nice and you might get more help.

anu po desisyon nyu.? sendfar ako or canopy na?

and gusto ko lang kasi sa sendfar ay stable ung speed at sa firefox or internet 7 e mabilis rin mag load ung page.

go for sendfar. don't mind the configuration page, what is important is the improvement in speed.  :smiley:

try this. might help improve your connection even more --> http://www.testmy.net/t-24357

nothing changed this is my speed now still on plan 384Kbps

pips if you think im using upgraded product That is a very big mistake!!!

in my area all of us here notyet upgraded its about 3weeks already they said wait for upgrade until now im waithing

thats why i want you people to give me trick to access sendfar pages. after following that this is my speed now

share2-7SFYBODIC

go for sendfar.. i know how to access my sendfar page.. pero i think wla nmn sya pede tweak, changing of sesid lang..

i have an idea how to open the sendfar page, it is very similar to opening a canopy using the mac address. i would like to verify from you since you have a sendfar, is the arp method applicable? or you have to get the mac address right there in the antenna?

@manjit im using sendfar, and i haven't change anything on it. 1.7mbps is the max  speed i got and it only happens in off peak hours, at peak hours i only got around 500Kbps below.. just a tip, try to shorten your utp cable and make sure that no trees or any other thing blocking your sendfar.. after that try to ping your gateway and post the result here..

copy paste this in RUN

ping 192.168.224.1 -t

////

@CB yes it is similar in opening a canopy using the mac address.. i haven't try the the arp method.. btw what is the arp method ? hehe..

@manjit im using sendfar, and i haven't change anything on it. 1.7Mbps is the max  speed i got and it only happens in off peak hours, at peak hours i only got around 500Kbps below.. just a tip, try to shorten your utp cable and make sure that no trees or any other thing blocking your sendfar.. after that try to ping your gateway and post the result here..

copy paste this in RUN

ping 192.168.224.1 -t

////

@CB yes it is similar in opening a canopy using the mac address.. i haven't try the the arp method.. btw what is the arp method ? hehe..

this is result bro i dont know about this ping replying continuesly saying it  :2funny:

pingws1.th.jpgthpix.gif

i have an idea how to open the sendfar page, it is very similar to opening a canopy using the mac address. i would like to verify from you since you have a sendfar, is the arp method applicable? or you have to get the mac address right there in the antenna?

this is working 10.20.30.40 but this is only for canopy and also this  169.254.3.3 and E7 address with 1.1 at end is also working but... the names accounts are not mine after automatic page refresh accounts also changes there. i tried to edit qOs and make that to 500 both and 1500 the  other and enable. AFTER SAVING IT SAID TO RESTART I CLICK ON RESTART BUT MY CONNECTION DOEST START I MEAN LOCAL AREA CONNECTION  DOEST BLINK.. AFTER WAITING AN 30 MINS I CLICK ON PROCEDE THEN THERE IS ANOTHER

ACCOUNT AGAIN ALL SAVE SETTING GONE

I GOT ALREADY ESN OF MY SENDFAR from antena (inakyat ko).the 10.xx.xx.xx i found that also in arp -a. WHAT KIND OF ARP METHOD YOU KNOW BRO ABOUT SENDFAR PAGE? KINDLY POST IT

SO FAR THIS IS ON 10.20.30.40 I OPEN OTHER'S CANOPY BECAUSE MY ADDRESS IS NOT WORKING THERE BUT ALSO WORKING IN 169.254.3.3

smnc4.th.jpgthpix.gif

BRO'S CAN YOU PLS POST IT HERE ON HOW TO ACCESS THE SENDFAR PAGE...

megabyte there is no offpick my my connection i download from torrent at same speed only 45kbps = 384kb

the actual speed... 700mb video file i complete it about 3-4hrs depending on seeders on torrents

so its means i will have to use canopy so that i can change my speed because canopy ip is already here and steps. but sendfar doesn't have. I already called technician they might change my sendfar to canopy. ill force them to change it. so that i can download movies fast