Speed has just dropped dramatically

SeveN86

The first 2 weeks of Direcway were fast, usually in the 1300's, now since 2 days ago, the speed is around 200, barely, now i dont know what to do, i deleted the tweaks, i tried directly hookin the DW6000 to the computer, and still the same,  i tried hookin my new unmodified laptop to the dw6000 and still the speed was in the 200's, that past few days it has been raining, but my signal strength just dropped like 4, from 68 to 64, so if anyone can help me or tell me this is normal, ill just cancel this service, i think it hasnt been 30 days yet, i gotta check.

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 226 Kbps about 0.2 Mbps (tested with 579 KB)

Download Speed is:: 28 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Test Time:: Wed Feb 16 15:29:18 PST 2005

Bottom Line:: 4X faster than 56K 1MB download in 36.57 sec

Diagnosis: May need help : running at only 27.2 % of your hosts average (direcpc.com)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/id-WB54OYGUQ

Mtnfolk - Is that a Great Pyrenees? We've got one of those. ;)

I need to "tweak" my system I guess.. I just had a computer crash and reinstalled everything, got everything up and running and now my internet is horrible.. It's worse than dialup.. I nailed a meager 5.91% of the hosts capablilty earlier on a download test.. :(

SeveN86 . Is your system grounded? This may be on direcway's end. Try disconnecting your 2 coax cables hooking into the back of you DW6000. Do them 1 at a time so that you do not get them mixed up. Touch your finger to the cable for about 3 seconds. If your system is not grounded you may have static buildup. This may get rid of it temporarily.