GRANDMA, trying to KEEP UP!

esp32181

Let your fingers do the walking . try again. I know its frustrating. Shouldnt there be a saved draft on here like in gmail? Boy is that a lifesaver.

Your a breath of fresh air around here you know it ? !!!  :kiss: I was looking too deep to figure out what they were saying, and there you go , being all reasonable  :grin2:

Your a breath of fresh air around here you know it ? !!!  :kiss: I was looking too deep to figure out what they were saying, and there you go , being all reasonable  :grin2:

I was just reading Esp 32181's mind??. :2funny: I do feel things, I can tell someone while we are on the phone to get gas in their truck and that person will say, "How do you know that ?" or I will say "You have company" and that person will say , "Damn your good!"  SPOOKY!  A person said once "How did you know I had a choice?" when I asked how come he did not end up with her sister. He called me freaky. Oh yeah once my daughter got stung by a bee at my mom's and I felt an urgency to call my mom and ask about her. My mom nervously asked why, why do you ask about her? and I was  right on her being hurt. Thanks on the compliment Muddy, that was VERY sweet of you and much appreciated!  :kiss: BTW Tommie just was curious where she was going with her thread, he couldn't figure it out... Love the smileys Tommie! :smitten:  Don't ask how I operate, I just seem to TUNE in .

Hey Pixy et al,

Great to find a bunch of like minded folks???  7 well brained and educated grandchildren keep me on my toes, have traveled for the last 4 months to see them all; while I was gone wildlife inhabited my home....I am staying with friends until I feel I am alone when sleeping there (no scritchy scratchies).  Not anybody's expertise here, but I do hate to kill living things, no matter how they impact me, except maybe cockroaches.  For some reason, they stay clear of me.......my old 2000 computer works well, thanks to daughter/friend.  My newer XP 'bout 4 years old) is totally messed up...not just me who uses it...PICKED AVATAR, reminds me of me, 40 some odd years ago......Huggles, Grandma ELlie :newbie::kiss:

Welcome Grandma Ellie!  ...glad you joined TMN. It's a great place to be. Ditto on the little critters. I have one that chewed a hole in my closet ceiling. I guess it left . I love animals. Last year my daughter who is 7 brought a helpless baby squirrel to me and said our cats were trying to catch it. I kept it in a cage in the house and fed it with a syringe til it could eat nuts . He got crazy one day , so happy and hanging upside down in his cage and we decided he was ready to leave the nest so to speak and the kids turned him loose. It was a rewarding moment.  :angel:  :welcome: