can't burn cd

destructionfever

I just downloaded music from the walmart music store as well as amazon's music store. I can't burn an album without it glitching up and saying error next to each track through windows media player. I tried roxio as well and it stalled out as well. I've tried four different disks in case it was the disks. I even tried updating my disk drive via the web but there was no update. Can someone please help me get my cd burning capabilities back? thanks, Nick

I've downloaded a few songs from walmart, and i've never been able to burn them either, its because there protected with the DRM crap. I ended up deleting them and downloaded it from somewhere else.

Im not sure about the amazon store but im sure its the same thing.

I agree it's DRM that is preventing you making a copy.

You need to watch giveawayoftheday if you want something to do this free.They had this one a couple of days ago.This is the softwares website & it is not free this way.

I didn't get it when it was free & still don't have it because it's not something I need.So I can't say if this software actually does the job.

http://www.wmatomp3-converter.com/digital-media-converter.html