BRAND NEW HDTV.

pepsiguy

Today my mom just bought a 32'' SONY BRAVIA KDL-32L4000 its awesome and it only costed $538.00 now the akai that was in the living room will go to my room for now well at least thats what my mom said so well see. So now that makes 6 things with the name sony in my house: my PS3,(MINE) a SONY ERICCSON W300i (MINE), a WALKMAN CD PLAYER(MINE), SONY ERICCSON W350 (my mom's),another SONY ERICCSON dont know model and of course the SONY BRAVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WICH IS JUST AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yep, I turned 17 in 1950.  The good ole days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No TV unless you were rich.

And for sure no AC, the one thing I will not do without now. :haha: :haha:

Yep, I still had the flinstones in B/W while all the neighbors had it in color when I was about 8.  :cry: Just wishing we'd get rich enough to get color at least, even if it did roll all the time. But that usually only neded a good pat to the side of the boob tube box.  :knuppel2:

Cool beans, sony makes pretty good stuff. :smiley:

Yeah, except for digital cameras. Canon and Pentax still rule!

Anyway, do all HDTVs have that HDTV logo? I have seen several Bravia units in my area but they don't have that HDTV mark. I am really not familiar with TVs, just wondering. The resolution of that TV is I think, 1440x900. Is that an HDTV?

Anyway, do all HDTVs have that HDTV logo? I have seen several Bravia units in my area but they don't have that HDTV mark. I am really not familiar with TVs, just wondering. The resolution of that TV is I think, 1440x900. Is that an HDTV?

No not all HDTV's will have that logo. What ever store it is it should display the specs on each tv

Pentax LOL...

1440x900 is higher then HD, which stats at 1280x720 but its lower then full HD 1920x1200. And if you are special you can go even higher then that.