Two ISP in one PC working as Load balancing? is it possible?

aki21

Hi, got this insane problem.. well i have two connections, one is PLDT myDSL connected to my Modem/wifi router linked via Wireless Lancard, and the other one is SmartBro connected to LAN port in my PC..

now how can i bind the speed w/o using a dual WAN router?

i also want to bind my 3G connections over my 6120c phone bind to my existing connections... is it possible to have two or more Internet connections in one PC? what software do i need to joint this connections?

Not going to happen. Both ISP's would have to support bonding. And even if it did, it wouldn't across different ISP's.

Also a dual wan router does not allow you to do this. All a dual wan router does is allow you to load balance things like you could download or upload a large file on one connection and surf the web on another with out any slow down when browsing pages.

I have not written this guide and I cant find the person who did it, so cant give him credit. I had this saved.

It is very easily done. All you have to do is setup a NAT (Network Address Translation) network with a software routing program (Wingate).

I'm only going to type up a vague tutorial on how to do this.

1) Have both (or more) of your modems connected to different NIC cards (or just buy a USB hub and connect you cable modems that way).

2) Make sure both modems are fuctioning separately, AND THAT BOTH IP ADDRESSES THAT THE MODEMS HAVE OBTAINED ARE ON DIFFERENT GATEWAYS.

3) download wingate Qbik: - WinGate, WinGate VPN, NetPatrol

-----------------------------------

4) Install the shit (MAKE SURE ALL THE OPTIONS ARE INSTALLED JUST AS BELOW).

(Installation type, Configure as ect.. as a Server) PRESS CONTINUE

PRESS NEXT 3 TIMES AND THEN UNCHECK USE WINGATE MAIL SERVER, THEN PRESS NEXT

CLICK NEXT 3 TIMES THEN CLICK "ACTIVATE" TO ACTIVATE THE SOFTWARE (DONOT PICK THE