Merry Christmas - Testmy.net

x_6985381

Yup the 25th is here, Santa's full with cookies & milk.

And most parents are waking up way to early.

Kids are happy, and the world seems to be at peace.

Merry Christmas

Just a little holiday spirit for everyone to wake up to.

Hope it's a good one!

!!:grin: :grin: :grin: !!!

Hope everyone is having a serene day, maybe we could all keep the feeling we have today with us all year, maybe ?

indeed, but that has never hapend before ,

tomorow  I am going to punch the lights out on my neihbour , for lighting fireworks at 3 am ,

but today is all serene for me , maybe it's because of the J.Daniels  Christmas gift  :undecided:

Hope everyone is having a serene day, maybe we could all keep the feeling we have today with us all year, maybe ?

I hope not, everyo9ne tok turns arguing seriously. Luckily it did not phase the girls much, they have learned to roll with the fun part. And of course I have learned to shield them from grief more. I am glad it only comes once a year at times.

Pass the JD Roco.  :occasion14:

but wouldn't it be great to hold onto the spirit of Christmas day...we celebrated on Christms day this year...i loved that...made the holiday seem longer... :)

we too had a bit of a squabble during the gifting Christmas evening...my second oldest son who has anger issues and is the father of my grdau that lives with me, decided to pitch a fit and leave :( oh well guess there's one in every family...we carried on in merriment...

last night was really fun...for new years we had a wine and cheese themed party...where everyone brought their fav wine and some funky cheese...yum...i brought this one called "no woman" it's a jerked cheddar...uglied heese i've ever seen but sooooo yummy...if you ever see it buy it you'll see what i mean

:lol:, Tdawnaz :smitten: , Jerked Cheddar cheese  ??? ,

the folk down in Cheddar Somerset   maybe working on a writ on that ,  :lol:,

I know what you mean there is always  one, I got into an argument  with myself , :evil6:,

and threw myself out into the garden , and ended  the evening cuddling my favorite Gnome ,

:lol: thanks for the link Tdawnaz  :smitten:, all looks very yummy , but how the hell can any Cheese be called CHEDDAR , when it blatantly not made in Cheddar Somerset UK

it's a bit like Microsoft 7 Chinese version . , (I hope to get that version about a month

after the U.S. official release  :evil6:)

the only thing that get jerked in the UK , is short sighted nerds without a G/F,  :lol:

but how the hell can any Cheese be called CHEDDAR , when it blatantly not made in Cheddar Somerset UK

:smitten: cheddar may have originated there but it is made all over the world...check it out...i actually heard once that it actually had it's roots in italy or rome...and my daughter had some of the best cheddar she ever tasted in holland this last spring (so she said)...gouda too

and do hamburgers really come from hamburg??

:smitten: cheddar may have originated there but it is made all over the world...check it out...i actually heard once that it actually had it's roots in italy or rome...and my daughter had some of the best cheddar she ever tasted in holland this last spring (so she said)...gouda too

and do hamburgers really come from hamburg??

they did originanly ,

Cheddar could not have been invented in Rome it would have been called Aroma cheese :2funny:

BTW, Cheese is now seen a junk food in the UK  :shocked:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article1733899.ece

"Under the formula, devised by the Food Standards Agency (UK ), cheese is deemed to be a food high in fat and salt and therefore cannot be advertised during teatime programmes or on Saturday morning TV. Cheese promotions are also banned during programmes such as Hollyoaks and Friends, popular viewing among early teenagers.

EDIT: Fixed Post