Merry Christmas 2008 to all our testmy members

tdawnaz

Here it is Christmas Day...WOW!! how time flies

From all of us here at testmy.net we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas...be safe...and May all the blessings of this wonderous holiday season be yours

Thank you for all your support...you guys are the best...PEACE :smitten::occasion14:

Here it is Christmas Day...WOW!! how time flies

From all of us here at testmy.net we want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas...be safe...and May all the blessings of this wonderous holiday season be yours

Thanks

, Thank you for all your support...you guys are the best...PEACE :smitten::occasion14:

for a international  forum  check out your time zones, it's over for a some of us

still better late than never ,  :2funny:

yeah,I am in Bitch mode , Santa passed me by this year ,  so a happy Troll new year to all , and may your balls drop off ,

on the 12 th  :2funny:

..... :lol:

My dad sent over a plate of food. With a piece of pie. Only one. They had oreo pie and pumpkin and I got a small piece of pumpkin. He sent word that he is keeping my diet in check. He actually said I looked good. A compliment coming from his highly critical bum is quite shocking. I used to be 130 pounds and he called me fat.  :shocked: I hated my teen years.