UFC 92

Blunted 2

No Prob Coknuck That site is good for movies and alot of PPV events :)    There is alot of live gaming there too and that was my channel that was broadcasting that so when I do some more PPV events or gaming it will be there .  Check out the rest of the channels and maybe you'll find something you like :azn:

I dont know what you guys saw , =but I saw two guys fighting with their legs wrapped around each other. Coknuck..tell Tommie it was a fight. you saw it right??? It was too hot for me. the positions they were in..DAMN. :shocked: I am still shaking ...my eyes are burning ..I'm mmmmeeeelting

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:    :shock: :shock:

I dont know what you guys saw , =but I saw two guys fighting with their legs wrapped around each other. Coknuck..tell Tommie it was a fight. you saw it right??? It was too hot for me. the positions they were in..DAMN. :shocked: I am still shaking ...my eyes are burning ..I'm mmmmeeeelting

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: ROFLMAO

I swear I saw it...no one believes me. I tried to find it last night to prove it. I couldn't .. <pooch lip pout> I wouldn't mind seeing that one again.<raises eyebrows>  "Oh you bad girl.. stop it!!"  ." NO! you have deprived me enough! "  " I'm your angel side , be good ."  "Shut up bitch!" <catfight>  I am really kidding you all... I did see it tho.

I swear I saw it...no one believes me. I tried to find it last night to prove it. I couldn't .. <pooch lip pout> I wouldn't mind seeing that one again.<raises eyebrows> "Oh you bad girl.. stop it!!" ." NO! you have deprived me enough! " " I'm your angel side , be good ." "Shut up bitch!" <catfight> I am really kidding you all... I did see it tho.

:2funny: :2funny: So who won that one?  The catfight?