How can I make my connection speed faster?

a7v8mx

hi? I have a problem with my connection, can you help me please? my ISP is Globelines Broadband having a speed of 384kbps. I tried lots of programs to accelerate my connection but still I didn't get the best results..My broadband runs like a dial up connection. It's so slow..  :?:

Download Connection is:: 87 Kbps about 0.09 Mbps (tested with 97 kB)

Download Speed is:: 11 kB/s

Upload Connection is:: 86 Kbps about 0.1 Mbps (tested with 386 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 10 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net (Main)

Test Time:: 2009/01/01 - 9:17pm

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-Z89X0M6WF

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-HXFSIRLGQ

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 [!]

here is the test.. as you can see,, it's very slow..

hi a7v8mx i see u got a problem there. im a fellow globelines user too. can i ask how long u been using their service? and is it like that the first time they install it?my speed was fine then after the installation but after a month i got some serious problems with the slow downs.

it took me awhile to find a solution to this problem.since we have dynamic ip's it always changes once we unplug or turn off our router. what i notice (from months of experimenting) is that there are some ip's that do give fast connection speeds. i dunno if it will work for you but u can give it a try.

here are some ip's that i use

222.127.33.xxx

222.127.80.xxx

222.127.90.xxx

222.127.120.xxx

222.127.121.xxx

222.127.122.xxx

222.127.123.xxx

sometimes took me hours to find those ip's (sometimes a few minutes) so i dont turn off my router anymore  :grin2:

hi? I have a problem with my connection, can you help me please? my ISP is Globelines Broadband having a speed of 384Kbps. I tried lots of programs to accelerate my connection but still I didn't get the best results..My broadband runs like a dial up connection. It's so slow..  :?:

That would be my first concern. All the programs you tried to accelerate your connection. The first step would be to get your connection back to default settings. I am guessing your using XP ??. So your first step would be getting everything set back to default settings. You using Xp??